Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNioxin
Shampoo For Fine Hair, System 1 Cleanser - 338 oz

Nioxin Shampoo For Fine Hair, System 1 Cleanser - 33.8 oz

by Nioxin

Nioxin Cleanser is a detoxifying cleanser for fine thin non-chemically treated hair Formulated with a concentrated blend of botanicals and humectants this cleanser removes product build up minerals pollutants and toxins clears nutrient pathways at hair follicle sites without stripping essential oils and provides an optimum scalp environment Bionutrient Actives Cleanser leaves hair growing healthily with body volume and shine. Specification: Item Weight - 33.8 oz. Type - Cleanser. Gender - Unisex.

Does this product help with hair regrow this?
Is it good for post pregnancy hair loss ?
Start your review of Nioxin Shampoo For Fine Hair, System 1 Cleanser - 33.8 oz!
Sonja M.
I don’t use this all the time. It is a shampoo that I use once in a while as a sort of scalp cleanse. It does give a refreshing feel to the scalp. The way they could make it better is to sell it with a pump.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
This is a good one for thin hair. Really the best I have found so far. I lose an insane amount of hair after having babies and I have 3. Like gobs and gobs for months leaving me with one inch regrowth everywhere and even thinner hair than normal. This cleanses my hair really well and my scalp feels squeaky clean too. It gives me nice volume at the root which really helps to give me a boost so I look less thin on top!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I love the way this makes my hair feel; I have a hard time finding shampoos and cleansers that don't leave my hair feeling weighed down, dull or oily but this works really well. Unfortunately, I can't stand the smell. Minty is one thing, but this could be used as vapor rub, and the conditioner is even worse. It's also pretty pricey.
Ketzia V.
I really liked this shampoo, it always made my hair feel really nice and smooth, plus it has a minty smell.
Janna K.
Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this shampoo! Best one on the market! My husband have beautiful curly hair and when he started loosing it I was very concerned. My hairdresser recommended this shampoo and within 2 weeks all hair loss was gone. Highly recommend!
Amanda W.
Seminole, FL
Recently been experiencing thinning due to stress. This has been helping my hair grow. I use this every other shampoo.
Brittanee B.
Memphis, TN
Love this shampoo! It makes my scalp feel really clean and my cosmetologist even noticed new hair growth.
Katie L.
Iowa City
I love this! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. The smell is amazing and a little bit goes a long way. Also this can double as a facial cleanser and to remove makeup.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
I have normal to thick hair but recently cut my hair a long bob and i felt like i. Couldt go more than 2 days witthout shampooing but after my sisted left this in her old room i tried it and every week i shampoo my hair with this nioxin and leaves it super super clean. I know thats not its purpouse but i love it for that
Roxanne A.
Bay Point, CA
I'm a little conflicted when I think about this shampoo. I bought several sets of Nioxin (shampoo, conditioner, & scalp treatment) for myself, my family, and my boo and I have got mixed results. When I personally used it I felt like my hair got oily faster than usual but my scalp itself was actually getting dryer and dryer at the same time. I did not really notice a difference in thickness and I did use it for more than a couple months consistently. I also was not really a fan of the minty smell. If you do use it, you will notice a little tingling but that did not bother me. My man on the other hand had better results than I did which is why I am giving 3 stars. After only a month you could see dramatic changes in thickness in his hair, he actually shaved his head before using it to see how effective it is and it worked for him! I think it is best to order the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all together. BUT, if you do want to save money and still try Nioxin, I suggest just buying the scalp treatment first.