BY NIOXIN

Nioxin Cleanser is a detoxifying cleanser for fine thin non-chemically treated hair Formulated with a concentrated blend of botanicals and humectants this cleanser removes product build up minerals pollutants and toxins clears nutrient pathways at hair follicle sites without stripping essential oils and provides an optimum scalp environment Bionutrient Actives Cleanser leaves hair growing healthily with body volume and shine. Specification: Item Weight - 33.8 oz. Type - Cleanser. Gender - Unisex. see more...

Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Its a good shampoo, honestly pretty average and just like a lot of others but this one seems to be pretty good with keeping my hair without getting greasy so fast. I still love it though and will continue to use until I find a better shampoo.
Audrey A.
The product foamed well and felt really good on my scalp like a scalp facial lol. But i only had a small sample from the company to try so I didn't see any improvement in thickness or fullness but feel like I would if I had used a full size bottle.
Melissa C.
I tried a sample of this shampoo and conditioner I received in the mail and first off, it smells like mouth wash. Its not very thick as I'm used to shampoo being, its mint green and smells like mouth wash - not a terrible smell but a little disorienting honestly. This wasn't bad, I liked it, but I didn't feel like it helped my thin, fine hair. It didn't give me more volume or anything. So it was a good shampoo but it didn't do what it said it would do.
Ana G.
Mcallen, TX
I have normal to thick hair but recently cut my hair a long bob and i felt like i. Couldt go more than 2 days witthout shampooing but after my sisted left this in her old room i tried it and every week i shampoo my hair with this nioxin and leaves it super super clean. I know thats not its purpouse but i love it for that
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I use level 1 and it is awesome. Smells great and relaxing. Has a minty smell to it. As you apply the conditioner and wait a couple minutes, you start feeling a cooling sensation on your scalp. It feels cold and great. It relieves all my head stress and leaves my hair feeling thick. I would definitely reccomend
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Using the Nioxin shampoo was interesting. I didnt notice much of a difference right a way but while using the shampoo, the scent was relaxing and refreshing. It made my hair feel clean and smooth. The next morning i felt like there was still a light cooling effect but not much scent left.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
I'm a little conflicted when I think about this shampoo. I bought several sets of Nioxin (shampoo, conditioner, & scalp treatment) for myself, my family, and my boo and I have got mixed results. When I personally used it I felt like my hair got oily faster than usual but my scalp itself was actually getting dryer and dryer at the same time. I did not really notice a difference in thickness and I did use it for more than a couple months consistently. I also was not really a fan of the minty smell. If you do use it, you will notice a little tingling but that did not bother me. My man on the other hand had better results than I did which is why I am giving 3 stars. After only a month you could see dramatic changes in thickness in his hair, he actually shaved his head before using it to see how effective it is and it worked for him! I think it is best to order the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all together. BUT, if you do want to save money and still try Nioxin, I suggest just buying the scalp treatment first.
Faiza S.
I love this shampoo. My hair stays fresh for days. I use it every 3 days. The size is great and it has lasted me for over 3 Months. Definitely a repeat purchase. I don't think it helps with hair fall, it does Clean residue well.
Sandra A.
I went to check my mail yesterday and discovered some samples of this that had been mailed to me by the company! It did give my hair a boost of volume which I loved and made my scalp feel a little tingly! :)
Emily  S.
Russellville, AL
10 years ago, while searching for a good post chemo shampoo, a stylit and dietician recommended THIS SAME SHAMPOO. My hair changed and has never been the same. 10 years later, despite using and enjoying other brands, I find I always come back to this product. It is the cream of the crop. What truly sets this apart is It STOPS FALLOUT!!!! If you have fine to medium hair, oily or normal, try this.