BY NIOXIN

For Normal To Thin-Looking Hair Contains Antioxidants, Botanicals &Amp; Peppermint Oil Helps To Provide A Refreshed Scalp Environment&Nbsp; For Normal To Thin-Looking Hair It Is Part Of System 3 That Contains 3 Specialized Technologies:&Nbsp; Bioamp&Reg;, Transactive Delivery System&Trade; &Amp; Glyco-Shield&Trade;. Made In Usa see more...

• I've been using this formula for about a month now and no...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Ruth M.
Review for: Scalp Treatment 3 more...
I’ve been using this consistently for 3 months and I can definitely say I’ve seen an improvement in my hair. I was taking a medication that made my hair fall a lot and my hair became very thin and wouldn’t grow. Was feeling very self conscious. 3 months later my hair has become a lot fuller and healthier looking. It’s definitely been an effective product for me.
Mandi B.
I bought the kit with this and shampoo/conditioner. This stuff will cause redness on your skin so apply to scalp only (redness disappears after 30 minutes or so). I didn't use it every single day, but the kit did help my hair grow!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I have been using Nioxin for about a year and it did take about 6 months to notice an improvement. It does seem to work although after a few weeks I get some build up and have to switch shampoos. I love the tingling feeling on my scalp.
Desyre  U.
I bought the kit that came with the shampoo and conditioner. Did absolutely nothing to improve my thinning hair. Was disappointed because I've heard good things about this brand . However, did not personally work for me. The foam did not live to its expectations .
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I bought the kit with the shampoo and conditioner as well. I used it once a week for a few months, and I didn't see much of a difference. Perhaps using it more often would work better, however I only wash my hair twice a week
christa h.
I was recommended this product by my hair dresser and it was awful. It made my hair look awful, felt unpleasant and did not help my scalp whatsoever. I would not recommend this.
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've been using this formula for about a month now and notice some improvement in spots where my hair has been thinning due to medication and health issues. I have to be careful when blow drying my hair because the treatment liquid will cause my hair to look like straw at the ends if exposed to excessive heat. I'm wondering if anyone noticed a major difference once you stepped down to using it once or twice a week from everyday use as my stylist told me to do after my hair improved. Thanks!