Nioxin Scalp Treatment #3

by Nioxin

For Normal To Thin-Looking Hair Contains Antioxidants, Botanicals &Amp; Peppermint Oil Helps To Provide A Refreshed Scalp Environment&Nbsp; For Normal To Thin-Looking Hair It Is Part Of System 3 That Contains 3 Specialized Technologies:&Nbsp; Bioamp&Reg;, Transactive Delivery System&Trade; &Amp; Glyco-Shield&Trade;. Made In Usa

I've been using this formula for about a month now and notice some improvement in spots where my hair has been thinning due to medication and health issues. I have to be careful when blow drying my hair because the treatment liquid will cause my hair to look like straw at the ends if exposed to excessive heat. I'm wondering if anyone noticed a major difference once you stepped down to using it once or twice a week from everyday use as my stylist told me to do after my hair improved. Thanks!
Start your review of Nioxin Scalp Treatment #3!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Nioxin Scalp Treatment #3 uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nioxin Scalp Treatment #3 The consistency is liquid and transparent. There is no fragrance. I use Nioxin Scalp Spray after the hair is slightly dry with a towel. I divide my hair into partings and apply the product to the scalp in a minimal amount, if overdoing it, the head can get dirty faster. The consumption is minimal. With the spray, hair really falls out less and heals. #beauty
Linda P.
Huntley, IL
I’ve been using this for over a year; in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. I feel like my hair is noticeably thicker and healthier.
Ruth M.
I’ve been using this consistently for 3 months and I can definitely say I’ve seen an improvement in my hair. I was taking a medication that made my hair fall a lot and my hair became very thin and wouldn’t grow. Was feeling very self conscious. 3 months later my hair has become a lot fuller and healthier looking. It’s definitely been an effective product for me.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Nioxin for about a year and it did take about 6 months to notice an improvement. It does seem to work although after a few weeks I get some build up and have to switch shampoos. I love the tingling feeling on my scalp.
Jade J.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I have mixed feelings about this item. I feel like, yeah, I love it because I do use it so regularly. But in all honesty, I haven’t noticed any difference in my hair. One thing that does stand out to me though, a lot of people complain about it drying out their scalp. For me, it didn’t dry my scalp so much as helped my hair not look as oily as fast. Which, helps because then I’m not rewashing and restyling it as often!!
Laine H.
This product is okay- i haven’t really noticed any benefits but possibly because I stick to my tried and true products when needing scalp treatment!
tldonohue L.
Hewitt
This product saved my hair! My hair was falling out and my scalp was extremely itchy. It is pricey but worth it!
Desyre  U.
I bought the kit that came with the shampoo and conditioner. Did absolutely nothing to improve my thinning hair. Was disappointed because I've heard good things about this brand . However, did not personally work for me. The foam did not live to its expectations .
Mandi B.
I bought the kit with this and shampoo/conditioner. This stuff will cause redness on your skin so apply to scalp only (redness disappears after 30 minutes or so). I didn't use it every single day, but the kit did help my hair grow!
christa H.
I was recommended this product by my hair dresser and it was awful. It made my hair look awful, felt unpleasant and did not help my scalp whatsoever. I would not recommend this.