Nioxin Scalp Therapy System 1 Conditioner for Fine Hair uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY NIOXIN

Formulated with soothing essential oils, special anti-oxidants and enzymatic complexes; contains no alcohol, animal products or film-forming PVPs. Provides intense moisture without over-softening or weighing hair down. Energizes scalp and relieves tightness. Provides intense moisture without over-softening or weighing hair down Size: 1.7-Ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Normal Active ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Lauramine Oxide, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Simmondsia Chinensis, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-11, Achillea Millefolium, Arctium Majus, Anthemis Nobilis, Calendula Officinalis, Equisetum Arvense, Frangula Alnus, Geranium Maculatum, Humulus Lupulus, Melissa Officinalis, Quassia Amara, Salvia Officinalis, Symphytum Officinale, Thymus Vulgaris, Urtica Dioica, Yucca Filamentosa, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme B5, Coenzyme B6, Coenzyme B12, Coenzyme Folate, Coenzyme Nicotinate, Coenzyme Q6-10, Coenzyme R, Coenzyme Riboflavin, Coenzyme Thiamine, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Mentha Piperita, We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Natash G.
Los Angeles
This product has kept my hair from falling. It keeps what you have so you don't loose anymore. I've been bleaching my hair for years and I still have a full head of hair. It's amazing it has a minty scent and tingles!
Sxiongđź’‹ X.
Fresno, CA
I’ve use this condition for a few months now and notice that my hair doesn’t fall out as much as it was. The only thing I didn’t really like is how it make my scale feel all tingly and the smell is not that great, but over all it does help.
I used this product for several months and loved the way it made my scalp feel. It did not make my hair feel fuller but I did notice it fell out less. I used this product daily for a few months. It was fairly affordable.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This wasn't super conditioning and was a very lightweight product. It worked ok with the shampoo, but wasn't really anything special.
Denise K.
Bryant, AR
I use this for the health of my hair. The scent is not the most soothing however it seems to make for a healthy head of hair.
Lucy B.
My hair is under this treatment right now so I can say so far so good . It has a great smell . I have used it 3 times
S O.
Hermitage
I love their conditioners. Super conditioning, but doesn't make it too heavy. Minty fresh.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I received a sample. I was quite hopeful however, after researching I found the following: The formula was "redone" by Nioxin and now there ARE issues the most important is the formula change I found the ingredients of older formula and compared the two. Heres what I found: the older formula had a pale green hue to it and smells more pepperminty and is relatively thin, the "newer" formula is pure white, and thick. Apparently the company was bought out by Proctor&Gamble the ingredients have totally changed. Old formula Water, (Nioxin Complex), Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Extract of Burdock, Comfrey, Quassia, Buckthorn, Chaparral,Cranesbil, Rosemary,Sage,Nettle, Hops, Horsetail,Chammomile, Yarrow & Jojoba. The new Cleanser 1 lists none of these natural ingredients instead lists many chemicals and sulfates. Bottom line I decided not to risk using the sample I received. Note this product strips your hair don't use on Colour treated Hair.
Victoria F.
Round Rock , TX
Is this great for dry scalp?