Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 3: Chemically Enhanced Hair uploaded by Leslie M.

BY NIOXIN

A conditioner that restores the moisture and resilience in the scalp skin and hair.   Adds thickness from inside the cuticle and strengthens the hair shaft.  Glyco-Color Shield™ provides Clinically Proven color protection for hair and helps safeguard the scalp from the drying effects of chemical services. Transactive Delivery System™ is a time released delivery system formulated with vitamins that provides moisturizing nourishment for the scalp and hair. . see more...

• I would love to try this! And hope for great results! Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • Are they coming out with new scents? 1 Answers
  • "My mother-in-law got it for me at her salon, because she knows I'm bothered by my very, very thin hair." in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this system a while ago. I was skeptical at first but once I saw results I freaked out! I showed everyone and told everyone about this product and how amazing it Is! I would totally recommend this to everyone ! I used the 3 step system!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
My favorite conditioner. My hair is always super soft and shiny! The smell is amazing too!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this shampoo and conditioner I received in the mail
and first off, it smells like mouth wash. Its mint green and smells like mouth wash - not a
terrible smell but a little disorienting honestly. This wasn't bad, I
liked it, but I didn't feel like it helped my thin, fine hair. It didn't
give me more volume or anything.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Love this shampoo n conditioner! !! Scalp tingles with excitement every time! !! It's like I can Feel my hair growing!!! Hair feels strong and healthy...smooth and silky when wet and dry! !! Def recommend for thinning hair!!!
Lesly M.
Lesly M.
Plantation, FL
I finally decided to try this for my thinning hair, Although growing up I had a FULL head of hair after using so many chemicals, including flat ironing as I got older my hair began to get thinner and my scalp more visible. I came across a Groupon for this system and said heck why not?! I've been using it for about a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it! I noticed a lot of new growth and my scalp isn't showing as much anymore! I will never use anything else! I have recommended this to a number of friends and everyone so far has had positive feedback! Love this stuff!!
Lena R.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
My mother-in-law got it for me at her salon, because she knows I'm bothered by my very, very thin hair. I am always suspicious of very chemically enhanced products but decided to give it a try. It smells great, very minty and fresh, but after a few seconds, the tingling sensation on my scalp was almost unbearable. The "fresh effect" is actually so cold it hurts, it feels like plunging your scalp in a bucket of ice. After the shower, this cold effect stays on for a good half hour. I also lost a lot of hair the first three times that I used the regimen. Not the few usual hairs that stay on your comb when you dry your hair, I'm talking a handful of thin locks falling at my feet in the shower. I got scared and stopped using it.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Santee, CA
Ive seen great results from several people with this product. there are a few different numbers and other products you must use to get best results. like shampoo and conditioner plus the spary. must use all 3 daily for best result.
Karina K.
Karina K.
This shampoo tremendously helps with thinning hair and hair that is falling out. It is a true god send and totally works. You must use it for a few months to see results, but its a slow and steady wins the race type. Its minty and tingles and helps!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
Best thing for thinning hair I have found. Since my son was born it seems I find more hairs that have fallen out than ever but when using nioxin the percentage of this goes down like crazy. Highly recommend Nioxin if you feel your hair is falling out at a high rate. Also great if you have painful extensions.
Tiff T.
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I paid for the entire package and used it per instructions. I did not have results. I have thin hair but a lot of it. I noticed that I was loosing some near my temples. I used this for approximately a month, maybe a little longer but did not notice results.
Kinsi H.
Kinsi H.
Byesville, OH
I would love to try this! And hope for great results! Has anyone tried this? How did it work for you?
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they coming out with new scents?