Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 2: Noticeably Thinning uploaded by Ashley C.

BY NIOXIN

Nioxon Scalp Therapy® is a lightweight conditioner that helps provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for noticeably thinning hair. It is part of system 2 that contains 3 specialized technologies: Bioamp®, Scalp Access® Delivery System and Activ-Renewal®. . see more...

• Has anyone's scalp began peeling after using this product?1 Answers
  • Have either of you felt that you lost MORE hair after usi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have been using Nioxin for about a year now and it does help, I have thinning hair and this really does help keep the hair you have and gives you as much volume as possible." in 1 review
  • "You can use it on the daily basis when you shower." in 1 review
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I use this product with the nioxin cleanser 1 shampoo and it works amazing for thinning hair. This conditioner really thickens the hair and leaves it nice and soft. I highly recommend getting this product with the nioxin cleanser 1 shampoo for best results. Price is very affordable.
Katie W.
I had my hair dresser recommended this to me for dandruff. I pair this with the step 3. I personally feel a cooling sensation when I use both step two and three together, but It really helps my dry scalp.
Sol K.
This product has been the only thing that’s helped my hair loss... THANK GOODNESS for it. It lasts a long time and really helps with stress related telogen effluvium. Recommend 100%! Wish it were cruelty free but since I use it almost like a medication I still buy it since I have no other choice.
Lexie E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a firm believer in this product! It is the only shampoo and conditioner I use and will continue to use. My hair is thicker than it has ever been. My hair dresser who I have gone to for 20 years has noticed a difference. It is expensive but worth it.
Kaitlin D.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Nioxin for thinning hair and I recommend it for those of you that are thinning. I am a licensed hair dresser and i recommend it to my clients. They have systems one and two depending on how thinning your hair is. I recommend you start out with the kit which is cheapest because it has all three pieces you need. You can use it on the daily basis when you shower. Nioxin has been around for so long and they feel so strongly about their product that they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I've been using Nioxin for over a year and in the beginning it worked amazing. The volume my hair had and it seemed healtheir. Then all of a sudden a year after using it just seemed to stop working, my hair felt really greasy and not so lushes and pretty. I did stop using it and when I switched to another product my hair started to fall out! I was not in the best place. Luckily, my hair is gaining it's strength again even after months of not using it. If you actually read about the product it states that you can loose hair from stopping the system.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
As a licensed cosmetologist, I was concerned when my boyfriend's hair started thinning drastically. I have always recommended this products to my products, as it is one of the only ones that has been proven to work. I gave him a bottle of it, and within a couple months, we are seeing hair growth. This is not a product that works immediately. It is not a miracle, but it DOES work, and it works well. Perfect for anyone with thinning hair.
Mariah F.
Cleans well and has a lovely peppermint smell! I gave four stars though because I didn't see any difference in hair growth. I used a full bottle of shampoo and conditioner each. It's possible I didn't use it long enough, but I was too disappointed to repurchase.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I had used this product for about 2 years and enjoy this as a scalp treatment to help stimulate hair follicles to increase hair growth. Even though my hair is not neccessarily thinning, I think it's fantastic.
Marie S.
Brighton, MI
I have been using Nioxin for about a year now and it does help, I have thinning hair and this really does help keep the hair you have and gives you as much volume as possible. I get mine from Amazon or Ulta.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Have either of you felt that you lost MORE hair after using this product?
Shannon V.
Has anyone's scalp began peeling after using this product?