Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking uploaded by Jennifer O.Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking uploaded by Jihyun P.

BY NIOXIN #35 in Scalp Treatments

Nioxin Scalp Therapy® is a lightweight conditioner that helps to provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for normal to thin-looking hair. It is part of system 1 that contains 3 specialized technologies: BioAMP®, Transactive Delivery System™ and Activ-Renewal. . see more...

• Does this conditioner leave hair heavy feeling or is it m...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you notice a change in your ...2 Answers
  • Is this brand only available at a salon? 4 Answers
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I started using the Shampoo and conditioner combo when I used a pair that really dried out my scalp and hair. I use this every other week and it’s really helped repair it. I’ve been very satisfied with this purchase. Only thing is that my hair still feels a little dry if I don’t use a leave in conditioner afterwards . I would recommend to anyone who is having dry scalp issues :)
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This conditioner has helped my scalp drastically! It has pretty much made my dandruff disappear which is something that no other product has been able to do! It has peppermint oil in it so I LOVE to put it on my scalp and leave it on while I shave. The tingling feels so good!! Plus, I’ve also noticed that my hair has been thicker since I started using it.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
The product gave good coverage and felt really good on my scalp like a scalp facial lol. But i only had a small sample from the company to try so I didn't see any improvement in thickness or fullness but feel like I would if I had used a full size bottle.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
This is amazing for anyone that has harsh winters. My skin and scalp suffer in the dry winter months, and for the first time in 30 years I experienced dry scalp/flaky dandruff. I use this therapy conditioner and my flaky scalp is relieved! I leave it on for several minutes after massaging into my scalp. It feels like the most minty feeling you've ever felt. It's awesome! I use a regular conditioner on my ends to make sure my hair isn't neglected, this truly is only for your skin. Even after rinsing you will feel the minty goodness. My hair stylist also recommended using this on hot summer days on your body for a cooling effect!!
Nathan C.
The Nioxin Level 1 kit has worked miracles for my hair. I was losing hair, including my eyebrows, from work stress. After 2 weeks of using the kit, I noticed my hair volume returning. The conditioner is the second needed step for the Nioxin system to work. It adds back the needed minerals and such that the cleanser strips away. It smells faintly of mint and is very soothing as you spread it on your scalp.
Naya Q.
I was so stressed that even my hair was showing it! It was dull, dry, lifeless and started thinning. I walked into a beauty supply store that was going out of business and slashed prices on everything. I thought that for the price, this was worth a shot. After the first use, I let my hair air dry and notice my hair had a little more life to it. Initially i only used the conditioner, but was so happy with the results, I bought the shampoo too. I can honestly saw Nioxin save my hair! It’s healthy again! I happily used this product for many years 😀
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Conditioner isn't as great as the shampoo. It doesn't make my hair feel extremely soft as other conditioners might. It also gives the cooling feeling the same way the shampoo does though. I would rather just keep the shampoo in my hair are regime and then use the same money I purchased this conditioner to buy another one with same or less price to then work better in my hair.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
Makes your head feel nice and cool and helps to clear dandruff. Cooling menthol-like sensation in the shower also made me breath clear and felt great. Only drawbacks are the price is high and it's not all natural.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I wasnt sure what to expect from this conditioner. The smell is nice and minty. And there is even a nice tingle on my scalp. I imagine my hair follicles being woken up to grow, grow, grow! And I have seen a nice steady growth since using the scalp treatment.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm gonna be honest, i don't like it at all! Maybe for people with certain problems it would be great. I felt like it didn't moisture my hair good enough. Don't recommend for dry hair. It feels like if you put dental paste on your head. I won't buy it again.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Is this brand only available at a salon?
Laura B.
Does this conditioner leave hair heavy feeling or is it more lightweight?
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does it take before you notice a change in your hair?