BeautyHairHair ProductsNioxin
Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking

Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking

by Nioxin

Nioxin Scalp Therapy® is a lightweight conditioner that helps to provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for normal to thin-looking hair. It is part of system 1 that contains 3 specialized technologies: BioAMP®, Transactive Delivery System™ and Activ-Renewal. .

Does this product prompt hair growth? I’m eating something to maintain my growth but also keep it looking healthy and full
I have noticed some hair loss recently, more than usual and I was wondering if this hair product will help the hair grow in terms of volume and depth? I need a shampoo that will help revive my scalp and allow for my hair follicles to have more hair growth and saw that this product was recommend for hair growth and hair thinning.
Has anyone used this on thin hair with breakage from bleaching ?
Start your review of Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking!
Laura W.
Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking uploaded by Laura W.
Purchased at: Sephora
The hubby is experiencing hair loss especially in the crown area so we tried this to help. It did seem to help thicken his hair mildly and make it look less thin. We moved him to step 2 due to his significant balding.
Jillian B.
Brunswick, OH
I used this product almost every day for a few months, hoping to see great results, but it never really helped me out. I hope it's useful for others.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,027 reviews
This brand is phenomenal. I worked with and for them many years ago as I fought to help my clients gain their hair back- and it worked!! Nioxin works by promising to ready the scalp back to health- there by making a healthy space to regrow your hair- and every single customer that used the type for their individual hair need DID see hair growth back!! They make a kind for chemically treated and non- ask your stylist and try if you would like to regrow thickness that you are missing.
Jennifer S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Nixon is a great product line for thinning hair, best used as a set, as all the product work together to perform the best results. The smell is great and it makes your hair feel super light and smooth. Even if you don't feel your hair is thinning using this line will make you think otherwise as you new hair growth come back!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I like that it's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel greasy or lackluster, which is hard to come by for me, but it smells completely overpowering like vapor rub; the stuff could be used as paint thinner.
Caitlyn M.
Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Normal to Thin Looking uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband SWEARS by this stuff. It doesn’t smell the best but he has seen such a difference in his hair growth. He is so worried about going bald but has seen such a difference in the thickness of his hair. A MUST have
Vickie R.
This product has been a game changer for my hair. It has helped it grow and added so much shine. It gives a great tingling sensation as it's increasing blood circulation to your scalp. I recommend this to everyone. This is now my 2nd bottle and I'm sure I'll purchase a following one.
Victoria H.
Seaside , NJ
This is a wonderful line of products. Everything in the line is light enough so it doesn't weigh down hair but it nourishes the hair wonderfully. When I first used the shampoo and conditioner my whole scalp felt freezing it was crazy lol but it relaxed me so much and helped me fall asleep fast that night. I'd say a similar feeling would be a tea tree oil type of shampoo. I would not say it makes hair GROW fuller HOWEVER, it does seem to help with fall out and because its so light weight it allows hair to have bounce and movement.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I just recently started noticing my hair get thinner (not sure if it's the environment/water change) so my stylist recommended this to me. I tried it and that tingling sensation was amazing. I kept using it for a couple months and saw a slight change is how my hair was falling out. I used this product along with the shampoo religiously. The downfall to this product is the price. Beauty and health isn't cheap!
Karissa L.
Saint George, UT
Amazing clarifying shampoo. Helps stimulate the scalp and clear off all the build up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...