Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner for Fine Hair System 1: Natural Hair/Normal to Thin uploaded by Katelyn n.

BY NIOXIN

A lightweight conditioner that helps to provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for normal to thin looking hair. Part of system 1 that contains 3 specialized technologies: Bioamp, transactive delivery system, and activ-renewal. . see more...

Mandy P.
I like that I can get my hair CLean! This shampoo penetrates through my hair to get to the scalp. I also like the tingley feeling on my scalp. Not burning, just really minty like. It also gets my hair clean without weighing it down. I have tons of long, medium thickness hair and this works great.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I use Nioxin scalp therapy 1-2 times a week. I have fine straight hair and this product helps revitalize, smooth and cleanse. It has a cool tingly feel that makes my hair and scalp feel clean and refreshed.
Katelyn n.
Portland , OR
This conditioner is my MUST HAVE. I can feel the mint cleaning my scalp. It is a little more expensive than drugstore conditioners but 100% worth it!
Sarah D.
I DO NOT have thin or fine hair, but used this as my mom bought it and fell in love. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and clean, and I love the mint smell. It doesn't leave it feeling heavy, weighed-down, or greasy. My only suggestion is not to put it directly on your scalp as the mint can burn a little bit. It massage it into the ends of my hair, and it works like a charm.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I use Nioxin regularly, and I must say it has helped my thin hair. It goes on smoothly and I have not had any irritation. I have noticed an improvement in the thick feeling of my hair.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Not a fan. As soon as you get all that extra growth and fullness, if you stop using product your hair will thin out again and you'll lose a lot.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I purchased this from Ulta not realizing that it says for normal to thin hair. Does it really matter that I have thick hair? Will the treatment still work the same?
yuvna p.
I have heard about it,but does it really work for dry hair??