BY NIOXIN

Nioxin Scalp Therapy® is a lightweight conditioner that helps to provide hair resilience and control moisture balance for noticeably thinning hair. It is part of system 2 that contains 3 specialized technologies: Bioamp®, Scalp Access® Delivery System and Activ-Renewal®. . see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had a very faint minty smell to it. I liked it because it felt refreshing, but a few seconds after I put it on my hair my entire hairline started to burn. I have never experienced my scalp burning before, but to me it seemed like the refreshing burn after you cleaned your face with acne products. The burning was the only thing I didn't like about it. I'm not sure if scalp burning is good or bad.
Ashley T.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product gives hair a good clean feeling. The conditioner burns after it is on your head for a while. I do like the product. Does not smell the greatest.. rather expensive too.. I am kind of disappointed
Ashley N.
Tallahassee, FL
Nioxin is a miracle worker! About two years ago my sister fell ill and her hair thinned out drastically. Our hairdresser suggest she use nioxin to help in grow in healthy and more quickly and it actually worked. Now, she (and I) both have thicker, healthier hair.
It has an interesting scent that takes a while to get used to, but it's a refreshing mint that makes your scalp tingle, in a good way! The only downside it that it can be pricey, but some salons have sales, so that helps.
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
I used this when I was younger, and it worked wonders. The tingle on the scalp makes for an interesting shampooing experience!
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to buy?