Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner 3 Fine Hair Normal To Thin-Looking Chemically Treated uploaded by Mallary P.

BY NIOXIN

Nioxin® Scalp Therapy® Conditioner.
Fine hair.
Normal to thin-looking.
Chemically treated.
300 ml (10.1 fl oz). see more...

• "I started using this as a last hope I had tried everything from pureology, kerastase, you name it.. so this was my last expensive purchase before giving up." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this to anyone who is experiencing thinning hair." in 1 review
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
I first used this conditioner when I was visiting my mom and needed to borrow some from her. Immediately, I fell in love with the tingly/cooling sensation! It felt so refreshing and amazing on my scalp! Although I don't have fine hair, my mom got the conditioner for me as a gift about a month later, since she knew how much I loved it. I've been using it for several weeks now and all of a sudden, I've stopped shedding hair between washes. Since my first kiddo was born, this has been a huge issue for me, but as of late, it's almost completely stopped! I'm no longer pulling gigantic wads of hair out of the drain stopper after showering and am not having to cut chunks of hair off of my hair ties. And it's all thanks to this amazing conditioner!! I highly recommend this!!
Tara C.
Hawesville, KY
I have thinning hair,so when I went to my hair stylist they recommended using Nioxin. I have to say I was pretty impressed. I use a 3 step system that actually works. I use the cleanser, conditioner, and scalp treatment. It does help with thinning hair by expanding the hair shaft making you look like you have more hair,so that's a plus! Most importantly to me though is that with this line of products, I was giving my scalp a treatment that kept the buildup away from hair follicles that encouraged the hair to stay healthy. In the beginning, as with all new shampoos, conditioners, etc, you will notice hair in the drain when you are done; your hair will get used to the new system and you will eventually notice less hair being left in your drain! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is experiencing thinning hair. This product does work, it smells nice, and gives you some hope! The only problem I have with it is the price and size of the products.
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
I have always had very thing and fragile hair , but a few months ago my hair began to fall out dramatically. I went to a hair stylist and she recommended this shampoo and conditioner. She told me she had lost all her hair to cancer and used this to help regrow her hair. I purchased the conditioner and shampoo for 60 dollars. It felt good at first and completely moisturized my dry scalp. I have had this for over a year now and I still have plenty of it left. It did help my hair out as well, it is no longer falling, but of course I used this along with some vitamins as well as biotin.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
This along with the cleanser is hands down the best compared to all the other shampoos and conditioners I have tried. I had extremely damaged hair and dry scalps. This worked wonders! I received a sample from my glossybox last month and I had to run and get the full size! It made my hair felt so healthy! I've tried many brands- high and low and this one fits my needs!
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I've been using this for over a month. I've always dyed my hair so it's damaged, and thin. My mom, who is a cosmetologist introduced this to me, and I love it. The look and feel of my hair is a complete 180 from a month ago when I started using this. I think most people forget when it comes to hair you're not going to see results over night. It's definitely a process. But in the end it's worth it. It may be in the spendy side, but I will continue to use this product.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love the tingly sensation on my scalp from this conditioner. I have psoriasis on my scalp and it is so soothing. My only complaint is that I wish that it was a little more moisturizing. It is a little pricey, and i didn't notice any new hair growth, but I did notice less fall out.
Maci D.
Kyle, TX
LOVE!
It's a little pricier, but so worth it!! ($40 for larger bottle?)
My hairdresser suggested this when I came in with a dry scalp and damaged hair. I immediately LOVED the clean feeling I got when using it (the cooling/tingling) and my hair felt amazing. Can't say I noticed a thickening, but worth it for the scalp renewal.
My husband even uses it!
Renee M.

This is a great product over all , the conditioner is super light weight and does not lay heavy on the hair at all and also this specific one is made for chemically damaged hair
Meagan F.
This scalp repair is incredible. It does exactly what it says. It goes from Making your hair thin to thick again! It has the burning/cooling sensation when apply to the scalp so it's refreshing and it really gives it that working feel!
Toni D.
My hair started falling out like crazy a few months ago. My stylist recommended that I try Nioxin. She told me in order for it to work, all three products (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment) must be used together. Within a couple of weeks my hair felt thicker and within several months I felt like my hair was back to normal.
Brooke A.
Amarillo
Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner 3 Fine Hair Normal To Thin-Looking Chemically Treated. Do I need to use the conditioner to see results or can I use everything and then substitute this for my Lanza moisture conditioner?