Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsNioxin
Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit

Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit

by Nioxin

Has anyone with psoriasis used this product line? And if so, how did it control the flaking?
Does this really work? Is it effective for both thinning hair and dandruff?
I got the scalp recovery. Can someone tell me do I apply it after I shampoo my hair or what?
Start your review of Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit!
How would you rate this product?
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've had dandruff problems throughout my life. During the winter time it gets worse. This product is very effective. You get a tingly sensation on first use. It has many vitamins that help with your scalp. I enjoy the scalp treatment, which is the last step. I believe it is worth a try.
Shakia O.
Astoria, NY
Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit uploaded by Shakia O.
The difference I see after one wash is amazing! I use this with the scalp exfoliator and my dandruff has not flared up. Usually 2 days after I shampoo by dandruff starts to build back up and it's noticeable, but it hasn't yet and it's been 4 days!
Veronica M.
Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely worth every penny ! I have tried so many products and this one has worked for me . If you suffer from dry scalp , I know how stressful it is . And I highly recommend this products for you . I purchased this at ulta . I was so happy with my results after my scalp treatment that I scheduled at ulta , and after noticing that the hairstylist used this product on me , I went and bought the whole line . And everytime you apply and wash your hair you will notice your scalp clearing . After the first time you will notice the change !
Ash S.
I've been using this stuff for YEAARRRSS now. Prior, I always was trying all sorts of weird shampoos to help with my dry scalp + eczema issues and all the gross dandruff that entailed. This stuff? Took care of all that. No more itchy scalp driving me insane, no more dandruff and it feels all tingly cool on my scalp. My hair is always touchably soft despite this being more for scalp care. I'm doomed if they ever discontinue this stuff because I can't imagine using anything else now.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
This is the only product that has resolved my scalp dryness. It has provided long lasting results, we will see how it holds up in the Winter time. It smells ok. As long as it continues to work I will buy it again.
Rosemarie B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have been using this Nioxin Scalp Recovery Kit for over a year and I love how fresh and clean my scalp feels after using it! I found that the leav win product leaves my hair feeling heavy and looking a little wet so I usually put it one once a week and distribute evenly for about 39 minutes before I wash it out with the shampoo and conditioner. I used to pay for a tea tree treatment at the salon once a month because it got the job done without a pharmacy/vitamins smell like OTC products. Now that I buy this, I can us wit when I have a dry scalp and dandruff issue. I urge anyone that has not tried it to give it a chance. You won't be sorry!
Jillian P.
Hands down, this is one of the best products I've used for my ever so aggressive dry scalp. Most products have a super strong scent. Being a member of the "wash your hair every 4-5 days" club, this was not the case with other systems like Clear or head & shoulders. Those I could barely deal with the smell as soon as I was out of the shower. This! This is magical! I felt immediate relief as soon as I used it. The leave on treatment is super cooling and feels great as it dries. My only issue with it is, it can leave my hair a bit thick and heavy at the roots, if not distributed well. The bottle says apply 1-4 x a day but I try to stick to once every 2 days or so. I wish it came in a pump similar to their other systems they have, where it is more of a light mist/ spray. I loved the old formula they had in a gold bottle. It was so relieving and didn't make my hair heavy.
Nora L.
I'm an avid nioxin user and I love their products. They really do what they say and my hair has never looked so good
Leanne B.
Omaha, NE
In the winter months my scalp gets dry and flaky. I use this religiously and I can definitely tell a difference in the flakes and even the itching. My hair oddly feels thicker too. I love this product.
Morgan S.
Glendale, AZ
I love the nioxin scalp recovery kit! I have had problems with dandruff for years, and it is the only thing that has helped and truly worked for me. Recently thought it has gotten a lot more expensive and harder to buy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has had problems with their scalp, definitely worth the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shauna P.