BY NIOXIN

• I have bad dry scalp.. I have tried several thing... Be the first to answer!
  • I am considering ordering this kit and would love feedback from p...1 Answers
  • I've been struggling on getting the right product for my dry scal...1 Answers
Olivia D.
arcadia
I’ve different from dandruff for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried all the other brands and NOTHING was working until someone suggested this brand to me! Within days I noticed a difference. No more dry, itchy scalp or embarrassing flakes.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Nioxin Scalp Recovery Kit has been nothing short of amazing for my husbands dry itchy scalp. He does not have dandruff so dandruff shampoos do not help. However, Nioxin scalp recovery has been a game changer for him and his scalp. Yes, we would definitely Nioxin: Scalp Recovery�Kit, 1 kit purchase these products again and again!
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
Nioxin scalp recovery kit is amazing. It cleanses your scalp and gets any build up off. In conjunction with other products, it helps your hair to grow because your scalp is free of any buildup.
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
Unfortunately, I have to deal with dry scalp but mostly only in the winter time. Nioxin has helped me so much to be able to battle against it. I really like the leave in product because it means that I don't have to wash my hair everyday to get the same results. It is  a little pricey, but you can typically catch it on sale.  :)
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
This is the only hair treatment that removes the dandruff from my hair yet is gentle enough to not dry my hair out. This is my holy grail for dandruff. I used to use the KMS dandruff shampoo and when that got discontinued I had a very hard time finding a dandruff shampoo that would really help.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
This kit is amazing! I have dealt with dandruff all of my life. Finally, something to clear it up. It can be a little pricey but so worth it. Super effective, and it has lasting results. I dont care too much for the serum in it, cuz it makes my hair feel greasy. I love it so much I bought the liters!
Brianna P.
I'd give this 10 stars if I could. I had tried all sorts of stuff for my scalp and nothing worked until this kit. Now I just use it to maintain. I would recommend this to anyone with a dry flakey itchy scalp. Will defiantly be around my house from here on out!
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
Hands down, this is one of the best products I've used for my ever so aggressive dry scalp. Most products have a super strong scent. Being a member of the "wash your hair every 4-5 days" club, this was not the case with other systems like Clear or head & shoulders. Those I could barely deal with the smell as soon as I was out of the shower. This! This is magical! I felt immediate relief as soon as I used it. The leave on treatment is super cooling and feels great as it dries. My only issue with it is, it can leave my hair a bit thick and heavy at the roots, if not distributed well. The bottle says apply 1-4 x a day but I try to stick to once every 2 days or so. I wish it came in a pump similar to their other systems they have, where it is more of a light mist/ spray. I loved the old formula they had in a gold bottle. It was so relieving and didn't make my hair heavy.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
I have been using this Nioxin Scalp Recovery Kit for over a year and I love how fresh and clean my scalp feels after using it! I found that the leav win product leaves my hair feeling heavy and looking a little wet so I usually put it one once a week and distribute evenly for about 39 minutes before I wash it out with the shampoo and conditioner. I used to pay for a tea tree treatment at the salon once a month because it got the job done without a pharmacy/vitamins smell like OTC products. Now that I buy this, I can us wit when I have a dry scalp and dandruff issue. I urge anyone that has not tried it to give it a chance. You won't be sorry!
Rach & Leah V.
I used to work at Ulta and people were in love with this product! Many people (men and women) with thinning hair swore that it worked. My mom dyes her hair all the time so I bought her some to thicken her hair after years of coloring it. She swears by it now too! There are different levels based on how thin your hair is so do the little test to figure out what number you need. I also recommend using all three products (especially the spray!) if you really want it to work. I buy mine at Ulta. It's not super affordable but you can wait for the liter sale or other random sales at Ulta :)
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
Does anyone have tips on applying the leave in? I've tried applying some to the roots in specific areas and massage it through the scalp but I find it's not as disbursed and leaves my roots kind of thick on top. It's not oily, just thick.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been struggling on getting the right product for my dry scalp. Not a huge fan of head and shoulders due to the chemicals and I could only get the Shea moisture shampoo to help dandruff get out the hair every now and then I need something more helpful. Does this set truly work ?
Elizabeth Z.
Merced, CA
What do the different numbers of the systems mean? Anyone with very thin and fine hair try this system? How were your results?
Bianca B.
I am considering ordering this kit and would love feedback from previous users. Nothing has helped my scalp and this is my next option. Thank you for any responses before hand.
Kristin A.
I have bad dry scalp.. I have tried several things to make it go away and nothing worked. I started googling other things I could try and came across this 3 part kit. I talked my husband into ordering it. I found it cheaper in Amazon. I had HIGH hopes that this was it after reading the reviews. After 2 moths of using this my dry scalp is a tiny bit better but that's it. You can still see flakes in my dark hair & my scalp still itches in certain spots.. back to the drawing board..