BY NIOXIN

SOOTHING SERUMA soothing leave-on treatment to help relieve dandruff and scalp itching associated with seborrheic dermatitis, leaving the scalp 100% flake free. see more...

Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
My scalp gets really bad in the winter but when I put this on after the shower and massage it in, it really helps and I notice a huge difference. There isn't as much as cheating and definitely not as much flaking in the winter when my seborrheic dermatitis is acting up. I continuously use this product, it is one of the best that I have found for this condition that doesn't have tea tree oil in it. For some reason, the scent of tea tree oil bothers me. Will continue to buy this product.
tanika t.
RIVERDALE, GA
I love this stuff!. This is definitely my go to product when my scalp is either dry, itching, or I notice dandruff. It works immediately. It is definitely worth the price! I would recommend their whole line of products because I love Nioxin. They helped my hair become healthy it was once damaged and dry. Their product line plays a major role in my hair care regimen. I'm glad my hair stylist recommended it!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This product is to be used multiple times a day and leaves your hair greasier after every use. I have used it now for a week+ and do not notice my dry scalp getting any better, if anything it seems worse. This product was a waist of money.
Kelly D.
I use this product as needed when I notice my scalp drying out or the presence of some dandruff. It works right away and helps my scalp to stay moist. I would definitely recommend this product.