BeautyHair ProductsNioxin
Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner - 68 oz

Nioxin Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner - 6.8 oz.

by Nioxin

NIOXIN Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner 6.76 oz Soothes Dry Scalp and Rebuilds Damaged Hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nioxin Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner - 6.8 oz.!
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff. I have been a long time sufferer of dandruff and this stuff has helped so much. I also love the minty scent and the tingly feeling it gives my scalp. I have medium length, curly brown hair. I would recommend to anyone else with scalp issues. It also helps a lot with detangling my hair after washing.
Ariel S.
Porterville, CA
Not too fond of the "medicine" smell it has but noticed a difference after just one use of the shampoo and conditioner with the masque!
Katy T.
Lebanon, TN
I recently found this hidden absolute GEM at ULTA. I have dandruff and during the summer when I workout have had sores on the back of my scalp. This has cleared ALL OF IT!!! Woo.
Lindsey L.
Bourg, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have such a dry scalp and this conditioner as well as it’s shampoo counterpart have made such an improvement in my hair and lots less flakes and redness. It also conditions my hair and leaves it smelling amazing and feeling smooth.

Looking for your answer?