BY NIOXIN

Blended with moisturizing green tea polyphenols and a maximum strength dose of pyrithione zinc for a color safe, sulfate-free skin cleanser that gently soothes and moisturizes the scalp, while leaving the hair manageable, hydrated and shiny. NIOXIN Scalp Recovery Medicating Cleanser helps eliminate seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff and other scalp related problems associated with scalp irritation, flaking and itching as part of total scalp care system. Apply to wet scalp and hair. Lather one minute. Rinse well. Use at least twice a week or daily for best results. Follow with Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner and Scalp Recovery Soothing Serum. see more...

Taylor T.
I have severe seborrheic dermatitis on my face and scalp and this shampoo really helps calm my dandruff and patches. My scalp is less itchy and patches aren’t as thick and irritated. My favorite cleanser, works great.
Lindsey L.
This product is a must have. I have a very dry red scalp from a scalp condition and this is a saving grace. It has helped me go to zero flakes and no more scalp irritation. I have long brown thick hair and it’s help maintain my hairs shine and strength. It’s one of my top beauty recommendations!
Kristina L.
Plainfield, IL
I purchased this product at Cosmoprof because I was searching for a great product to relieve dry scalp for my man. He has thick curly beautiful hair but products dry his scalp up so I needed something to get his scalp free of product buildup and flakes. I found this product and it was fairly inexpensive. When I got home I had him use it, but I made sure he let it sit just for a minute before massaging it in with the pads of his fingers. It has a minty medicated smell but it isn't over powering. I also used it on myself to really clear out all of my hairspray buildup and it feels very cooling on your head. When my guy washed it out his head was almost free of flakes. You def need to use it a couple times a week to fully get all of your flakes and dryness taken care of. Its a great product and he loves it. Couldn't be happier!
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Smells nice and minty. I have issues with dandruff and this stuff really helps with it . I also love the cooling feeling on my scalp that it gives while shampooing
Christina H.
Lannon, wi
My mom swears by this stuff. She has very thin hair and used the one designed for that. If she cannot find it in store she but it online. I don't have the same needs as her but have used it t and I did like the way my hair felt but want crazy about the smell.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Received this as sample and when back to purchase full size. My husband has dry scalp and he uses it about 2x a week. Works wonderful and has nice scent.
KayeCee S.
Nice minty smell and works for dandruff. There is also a conditioner to go along with it. I use them in the winter when my scalp dries out.
Lauren S.
State College, PA
I LOVE this stuff. It prevents build up, smells minty, and leaves my hair looks healthy. I'll never use another shampoo.