Nioxin Scalp Recovery 3 Piece System Kit uploaded by Hailette M.

BY NIOXIN

Regular use provides 100% elimination of visible flakes, soothes dry scalp over time, brings moisture control after color/perm formula, reduces hair breakage from scalp itching. Scalp Recovery Cleanser: 3% pyrithione zinc to prevent and relieve symptoms caused by scalp conditions. Green tea polyphenols help soothe and add moisture over time to the scalp. Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner: 0.5% pyrithione zinc helps reduce dandruff and provide smoothness and manageability. Green tea polyphenols help soothe and add moisture over time to the scalp. Scalp Recovery Soothing Serum: 0.1% pyrithione zinc to prevent and relieve symptoms caused by scalp conditions. Green tea polyphenols help soothe and add moisture over time to the scalp. Includes: Scalp Recovery Cleanser (6.8 oz.)Scalp Recovery Moisturizing Conditioner (6.8 oz.)Scalp Recovery Soothing Serum (3.4 oz.) see more...

Hailette M.
I have a really bad dry scalp problems, I try everything and nothing works. This product is the best!! It has a good smell but is a lil bit expensive but trusting me it’s worth it!! Im so satisfied and Im recommended to all this persons with the same problem.
Jaci T.
I randomly started getting dandruff this summer and was desperate for something to curb the flakes. My cousin, whose a cosmetologist, recommended this set to me so I got it off Amazon. I'm telling you, this is powerful stuff! I put the shampoo in, focusing on the scalp, and use one of those scalp brushes to loosen the dandruff and ensure the product gets at the source of the problem. I usually leave it in for a few minutes to do its thing. Same with the conditioner! This has decreased my flakes by 80%. I usually wash every 2-3 days. If I go any longer the dandruff returns. I love that the medicated product stops the itching. If you have specific trouble spots you can rub a little of the serum on your damp scalp. My only complaint is the strong smell. But hey, that's a better tradeoff than flakes and itches!