BeautyHairHair ProductsNioxin

Nioxin Pump for 33 oz Liter Size Bottles

by Nioxin

Nioxin Pump Liter Size

Will these pumps fit 300 ml bottles
Start your review of Nioxin Pump for 33 oz Liter Size Bottles!
emily H.
A Must have for these big bottle of shampoo and conditioner. It makes everything easier and saves time.
Misty R.
Thomasboro, IL
Good pump because I broke mine but hey it was a good replacement for my old one it's good so that you don't get to much product and waste your expensive shampoo so I would buy it again if it breaks again
Anna C.
The obligatory thing, if you like to buy big economical packages. It is convenient to use, the medium does not pour out, the economical consumption.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
This is an awesome little pretty affordable addition you can buy that is not connected to any product itself. The pump can be used on any of these products or even some other shampoo or conditioner you might want.
kate B.
manhattan, ks
Pumps what would you do with out them ?? Pick the bottle up and let it slip threw your soapy fingers and smash your toe. That's what happens with out the pumps. You can use them on continuous bottles and they are not expensive! *love*
Kayla H.
If you can buy a pump for any kind of lotions or bath soaps, I would 100% tell you to. Pumps make everything so much easier!
Neha S.
Aurora, CO
Great to have handy. I love a good shampoo pump. This allows me to get just the right amount for my hair and it's just easy and simple.
Karen L.
Winnabow, NC
Makes my hair feel so good and has a soft feeling after I use it. I think this product has proven to grow my hair.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Great for in the salon. I loved these instead of the regular bottles. It helps and it's easier to use when at the shampoo bar
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,484 reviews
I absolutely love this product... and would most definitely recommend it to others! It is my go-to product..and I couldn't imagine using anything else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...