Nioxin® Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Treated Hair Set Duo 33.8 oz uploaded by Bernadette C.Nioxin® Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Treated Hair Set Duo 33.8 oz uploaded by Diana V.

BY NIOXIN

• I have very thin hair that I just recently highlighted. ...2 Answers
Bernadette C.
New York
This product is amazing! It takes about a month or two to see noticeable results but for me, it was worth the wait. I was on chemo drugs for a few years and my hair was falling out. I tried a sample of this on a whim and fell in love. My hair is a bit thicker but has grown so long, it is unbelievable. This is the only thing i use now.
Jennifer C.
Cypress, CA
I have hair loss due to PCOS so I thought I'd give this a try. I bought this system off of Groupon (much cheaper on that site then in any salons). I have just finished my first bottles and I have NOT noticed a regrowth of hair that has fallen out. I have noticed that when I do use this shampoo, the strands that I do have appear thicker so it does give my hair a fuller look 😊.

I've heard that the company recently relocated to Mexico and there is speculation that since the move the quality of this product has suffered. So maybe the product used to help regrow lost hair , or maybe I just need to try it for a few more months to see a difference in my thinning spots.

I will buy some more and write another review after using the products for a few more months.
Kelly B.
Louisville, Ky
This is seriously the best product I have ever tried to thin hair. When I first started using the Nioxin line, I was using system 1. However, I quickly realized that for my color treated hair, system 3 was the way to go. The first week or so that I used Nioxin, there was a thinly sensation, however, since my scalp is used to it, I no longer have that problem. The only problem I have with this product is if the conditioner happens to get on my skin and I don't wash it off quicky, it does leave a red mark for 30 minutes, but that is only due to the fact that the rest of my skin is not used to the product. I started seeing result with this product after the first use. After 2 months of daily use, I am very pleased to say that this product has noticeably thickened/increased the hair growth at my roots. It has also, all around, improved the softness of my hair. In addition to the Nioxin 3 system, I also use the Nioxin heat protector and scalp treatment. I can not thank Nioxin enough for making a great product! For all my girls with fine hair, I highly suggest this system.
DONNA V.
I've purchased this Nioxin System off Amazon for a couple of years now and have definitely notice a difference in the quality with my recent purchase. I did start noticing that other reviewers were questioning if it was the same product and how its no longer Made in the USA, but in Mexico. I thought (read prayed) that they were exaggerating and it really couldn't be all that different. FAILED!....
Tatyana K.
Antelope, CA
Purchased this system, due to postpartum hair loss. I can definitely agree that this product does work. I see baby hairs growing already and it's been about 2 months. While the results might not be immediate, it is however worth the wait.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have hair loss due to long term use of chemotherapy medication. This shampoo and conditioner has helped with the appearance of the thickness of my hair. You have to use it consistently. It has a minty scent and a tingly feel.
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Been using this product for over a month now and can see a huge difference in how many less hairs are falling out in the bathtub than before
Great scalp cleaner!
Shilpa S.
This product really works. When the shampoo is applied onto the scalp, there is a cooling sensation that isn't present with other hair growth shampoos. The conditioner actually keeps the hair soft and hydrated.
Mackinzee E.
Levelland, TX
Best thickening shampoo I’ve ever used on my baby-fine, thin hair. Refreshing peppermint smell and accompanying tingling sensation on my scalp!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
The absolute best whenever your having any scalp issues. While shampooing you immediately feel it working. Love this stuff 💖💖
Danielle L.
Turnersville, NJ
I have very thin hair that I just recently highlighted. I want to try this product in hopes of having fuller hair. However, will it take my color out? Also, I do not wash my hair everyday will this still work?