BY NIOXIN

Nioxin Intensive Hair Therapy Booster Lotion 3.4 oz / 100mlIf you have excessively thinning areas or a low-density hairline, Hair Booster is an intensive, vitamin-enriched leave-in scalp treatment that exfoliates dead skin cells and transports advanced... see more...

Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My hair has been thinning due to various medications. Nioxin's Hair Booster created a noticeable change in my hair with consistent use. It has a refreshing and tingly feeling when applied.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
My sons hair was falling out very bad. It was so sad and we didn't know what to do. My sons father bought this product an his hair grew back! It was amazing an I was so happy!!!
Jessica M.
I like how I have started getting my fullness back. I have also noticed that the thinning spots are filling in. Great stuff!!
Eden H.
Hudsonville, MI
Is this product worth the price?