BY NIOXIN

Nioxin s Intense Therapy Diamax Thickening Xtrafusion Treatment with HTX increases the thickness of each of your hair strands for fuller thicker hair. For best results use in conjunction with all Nioxin 3part systems sold separately. Increases thickness of hair strands One 3.38oz. bottle see more...

• Does this actually work for thinning hair ? My hair is be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Michigan City, IN
I will never suggest another hair loss product again.  This is the best results that I have ever found with a hair loss product.  It is higher in price, but that is because it actually works and is a professional product.  I have seen so many amazing results because of this product. I highly recommend this.
Hannah D.
Denver, CO
I got this product in a glossy box.

I have used almost the entire bottle now and I must say I have never seen any results.

It does not thicken my hair no matter how much I use. I doesn't smell terrible and it feels good as far as texture of the actual product. I would never actually purchase this product as it is very expensive and does not do what it is supposed to do in my opinion.

Normally if I do not find a product useful I will pass it along to a friend, but this wasn't worth passing along as it simply doesn't work.
Rachel B.
This product was passed on to me by a friend and I must say I absolutely LOVE it!. When I was a kid my hair was very, very thick but the older I got and the longer my hair got the thinner it became. I only use this product about once a week or once every two weeks but my hair is already so much thicker than it was when I started. I believe it's actually growing a little faster too. I know this product is a little pricey but to me it is well worth the money if you use it regularly. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Brittany K.
This product is amazing it creates a fuller look on hair and adds volume it strengthens your hair and helps fight against breakage. I've been using this for about a year and I really noticed a difference in the texture of my hair and it has helped it grow as well
Grace E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually really liked this product. I got it in my glossybox. If it weren't so expensive I would repurchase it. I had a while where my hair was falling out like crazy. We're talking 15 strands of hair every time I ran my hand over it. This really cut down the amount of hair falling out. I went from 15 strands coming out every time I touched my hair to about 3.
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this stuff for years. While it's pretty pricey at about 40-50 bucks a pop, it's totally worth it. It makes your hair look thicker and fuller without having to deal with teasing and knots.
Jolene C.
No. I am a stylist and I have never once recommended this product to a client. I tried it myself, had multiple family members try it...no results. It is extremely expensive and not worth it. And I usually love nioxin!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does this actually work for thinning hair ? My hair is becoming noticeably thinner now that I'm on a low carb diet.