BY NIOXIN #3 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I was looking for something to make my hair thicker but nothing would work but Nioxin scalp therapy has improved my hair in so many ways.
Karine R.
Jelgava,Sudrabu Edzus 7-35
My hair was really damaged after previous work and i had good recommendations from my hairdresser about Nioxin.Actually this product really helps to your hair and you can feel it after a week. Now I use only therm activ protector.
Brittany S.
I started using this a few months ago because my hair keeps thinning out for no real reason that i am aware of. I use the three step treatment and it seems to be helping a lot with hair growth as we well. I definetly think I will keep up and continue buying this product .
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
This made my hair SO soft and full. It has a minty smell, which is okay but worth it for how well it works. However, it is NOT for sensitive skin. After a couple days my hair felt AMAZING but it was giving me rashes on my skin. I would highly recommend for anyone without sensitive skin.
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
The shampoo and conditioner both smell like Listerine so that got me a little scared. Used the shampoo and my hair felt okay, after using the conditioner and washing it out of my hair my scalp felt like it was on fire. This lasted for a while after I got out of the shower, I had to use a different brand leave in condition to get rid of the burning feeling. The only positive thing is that I was able to brush through my hair very easily. It didn’t dry out my hair at all, which I was very surprised by.
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
Have thinning hair!? This product helps keep that hair and keeps it healthy! Use this product every time you shower, it’s long lasting, smells good, and most importantly it works! This product is mainly used for those who have or are experiencing thinning hair! Go to an Ulta to find this product! Highly recommended
Aline P.
Kitchener , ON
I love this line for fine hair. I have been using it for ages and I really notice the difference in the appearance of hair. I can see the hair in front, growing really. My hair is oily and I still have no problem getting the conditioner at the root. The smell is super pleasant and the feeling of refreshment wonderful. Super recommend this line.
Ming-Wen T.
Perth
Nioxin hair care system has a shampoo, conditioner and a leave in foam. This product works. Used daily and hair is visibly less thin than before.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out