3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
Barrhead, east renfrewshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
Layla B.
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I was looking for something to make my hair thicker but nothing would work but Nioxin scalp therapy has improved my hair in so many ways.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Megan S.
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
A. K. S.
A. K. S.
I have fine, limp, lifeless hair. This product did do a great job of cleaning it and making it feel fresh and silky while also giving it shine and volume. At first it looks like medicine and smells of peppermint. If you don't mind those two things then this is a great product!
Carli S.
Carli S.
Although this brand claims to make hair thicker, I have not personally seen much improvement and I have been using it for a year.
Michaela O.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Love the way this shampoo and conditioner feels! Smells great. I couldn't use conditioner for a long time because it made my hair too oily but I have never had a problem with this product!! I have also noticed some hair growth since I've started using this product. Highly recommend !!!
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out