BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I was looking for something to make my hair thicker but nothing would work but Nioxin scalp therapy has improved my hair in so many ways.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Review for: 2: Noticeably more...
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Brandi E.
austin texas
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Jessica F.
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out