3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't do anything for me at all. I used it for months and nothing changed. I was super disappointed because of all the great reviews I had seen.
Tameika J.
Tameika J.
Don't feel like it did anything at all I just really loved the smell and the feeling it gave my scalp it kind of tingled as if it's got peppermint or something nice like that in it
Monica V.
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice a real difference. I feel I spent too much on a kit that didn't deliver. Even tried a different texture but still not satisfied.
Tannille S.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I've got thin hair that is genetic. I've tried several brands of shampoo and different hair systems to prevent additional loss. I was not too happy with the Nioxin hair system kit for fine hair. It didn't really make a noticeable improvement and it was very pricey. I've tried other brands that worked a lot better.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Philadelphia, PA
Used it for 90 days no growth which i was told at sally's it does... my hait looked ticker for like 3 hours 45 dollars wasted every month !! EPIC FAIL !!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Megan S.
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Carli S.
Carli S.
Although this brand claims to make hair thicker, I have not personally seen much improvement and I have been using it for a year.
Cally C.
Cally C.
Saskatoon
After being extremely sick this summer I noticed my hair was thinning and falling out. This product was recommended by a salon employee. This stuff smells incredible, very minty! I haven't noticed a huge change but my hair feels thicker! I use the entire set every 3-4 days and have noticed it's falling out a little less!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Kissimmee, Fl
I have been using Nixon for a while now. I had read good reviews about it and decided to give it a try. I have been experience hair thinning and this product is supposed to make your hair thicker if you use it continuously. It does make my hair feel thicker when I use it but It hasn't helped my hair get thicker......
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out