BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
The shampoo and conditioner both smell like Listerine so that got me a little scared. Used the shampoo and my hair felt okay, after using the conditioner and washing it out of my hair my scalp felt like it was on fire. This lasted for a while after I got out of the shower, I had to use a different brand leave in condition to get rid of the burning feeling. The only positive thing is that I was able to brush through my hair very easily. It didn’t dry out my hair at all, which I was very surprised by.
Jennifer W.
FORT WAYNE, IN
This didn't do anything for me at all. I used it for months and nothing changed. I was super disappointed because of all the great reviews I had seen.
Tameika J.
Don't feel like it did anything at all I just really loved the smell and the feeling it gave my scalp it kind of tingled as if it's got peppermint or something nice like that in it
Monica V.
I didn't notice a real difference. I feel I spent too much on a kit that didn't deliver. Even tried a different texture but still not satisfied.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I've got thin hair that is genetic. I've tried several brands of shampoo and different hair systems to prevent additional loss. I was not too happy with the Nioxin hair system kit for fine hair. It didn't really make a noticeable improvement and it was very pricey. I've tried other brands that worked a lot better.
jessica h.
Philadelphia, PA
Used it for 90 days no growth which i was told at sally's it does... my hait looked ticker for like 3 hours 45 dollars wasted every month !! EPIC FAIL !!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Megan S.
Quinwood, WV
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Carli S.
Poland, OH
Although this brand claims to make hair thicker, I have not personally seen much improvement and I have been using it for a year.
Cally C.
Saskatoon
After being extremely sick this summer I noticed my hair was thinning and falling out. This product was recommended by a salon employee. This stuff smells incredible, very minty! I haven't noticed a huge change but my hair feels thicker! I use the entire set every 3-4 days and have noticed it's falling out a little less!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out