BY NIOXIN #22 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I've not been using this very long but, it seems to make my hair feel and look thicker. It is a three part system. Shampoo, conditioner and a leave in foam. So far, I am liking it alot.
Ruth M.

I use this every time I wash my hair! I have a lot of hair but it is fine, this has made my hair grow when damaged from bleaching and has made it so much thicker and healthier! It’s the best product I have ever used and actually does what it says! I would definitely recommend! X
dhrutiksha d.
i had started using this shampoo when i was having a really bad hair loss the results stared showing 2-3 weeks later and after few month my hair loss has stopped and they also look very silky and i get great compliments
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
After being sick in third year university, I started using this product. It’s pretty expensive but it does work. It does NOT grow new hair but it clears your scalp so that follicles that are clogged can grow. Great stuff!
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Jessica F.
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out