3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
Barrhead, East renfrewshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Emerson A.
Emerson A.
Vi a blogueira Evelyn Regly recebendo o kit da Nioxin Hair. Pois ela estava reclamando das falhas no seu couro cabeludo. Não vi ela fazendo resenha do produto. Mas deve ser bom
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THERE ARE NOT MANY PRODUCTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE. I FIRST USED IT AFTER I HAD A RUPTURED BRAIN ANEURYSM AND MY HAIR WOULD NOT GROW BACK, AS SOON AS I STARTED TO USE THIS IT DID AND CAME IN FAST AND THICK AND BEAUTIFUL. ITS WORTH THE PRICE AND THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER PRODUCT ID RECOMMEND MORE THAN THIS ONE SO FOR SURE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY...IT COSTS A LITTLE MORE BUT YOU USE A LOT LESS AND IT DOES SO MUCH GOOD. GIVE IT A SHOT ITS NOW CARRIED IN STORES SUCH AS WALMART TOO SO YOU NEEDNT GO TO SALON TO BUY IT.,
Julia G.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff really works. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I have naturally thin brittle hair and it is the only thing I've found so far that makes a difference and makes my hair feel thicker and stronger. I love the way it makes my scalp feel too
Souad J.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I got my hair cut about two years ago and my stylist recommended this product and I bought it from there. I was in love with the results because I noticed my hair stopped falling. It really brought my hair back to life. I recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair is thinning.
Supriya Y.
Supriya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine thin hair and my stylish recommended that I try it to seed there is an improvement. When you use this product it has menthol effect .have been using for more than two months and I see improvement. It is expensive to se regularly
Terry L.
Terry L.
Radisson
I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair feels so clean. I love the smell of the peppermint
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash. I notice a huge difference after I wash my hair in the way in feels and looks. It looks so much healthier and it makes me feel more confident to show off my hair everyday. I look forward to using it.
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out