BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Cindy D.
My hair is very this and thick . I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price and that worked ... Love this product
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Great system for flaky dry scalps! Revitalizes and leaves hair clean and replenished. Great product all around.
Alyssa H.
Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel stronger and healthier. Been using it for a couple years now!
Ana R.
My favorite....my hair recently started thinning out...and this has really helped with the shedding
Lisa B.
Lapeer, MI
I have personally never used Nioxin but I have heard great things about this product for fine hair.
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Yes, my husband uses all 3! It is expensive, but no choice. He said, it is effective.
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Emerson A.
Vi a blogueira Evelyn Regly recebendo o kit da Nioxin Hair. Pois ela estava reclamando das falhas no seu couro cabeludo. Não vi ela fazendo resenha do produto. Mas deve ser bom
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
The product is pretty expensive for those on a budget, but it really does work. I noticed less hair fall, and after a few weeks other people noticed my hair looked thicker. However, you have to keep using it for it to work. Once you stop, your hair goes back to the way it was.
Cally C.
Saskatoon
After being extremely sick this summer I noticed my hair was thinning and falling out. This product was recommended by a salon employee. This stuff smells incredible, very minty! I haven't noticed a huge change but my hair feels thicker! I use the entire set every 3-4 days and have noticed it's falling out a little less!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out