BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
I bought this for my husband and haven't really seen any results. I know it works for the majority hence the 3 stars. expensive but I wouldn't mind it if it worked , to bad for us :)
Patricia K.
Vancouver, WA
Was a bit off put at first with the price but boy does it live up to it's claims. AMAZING! been using it for a little over 6 months and it was well worth it. Love how it makes my scalp tingle and show me it is working. Just remember to leave it on for it to work it's magic!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I have fine AND thin hair so I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to styling my hair. Until I found this product. It has helped add texture and body. I can now proudly walk out of my house knowing my hair won't go flat in minutes.
Kaitlin W.
I absolutely love this product! It sounds crazy but applying the conditioner as a moisturizer made my face clear up and it is great to put on burns and to use as a body wash.
Emily B.
Sugar Land, TX
I used this for years for my thin hair, but never had any more grow or thicken. MY hair was soft and had volume, but I was always hoping for better results. It is a bit pricey but I know it to work for some people.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
One of my fav products in hair care.... Cannot live without this so they better keep making it... Haha... If you are into these types of hair care products I strongly suggest you try them.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product really does help to thicken up thin hair. The problem is that when you stop using it, your hair will go back to how it was before you started using it.
Sherrell B.
Massillon, OH
This is the best product ever invented! I have plenty of clients that use this system and have started seeing results by the end and into their second kit.
jessica h.
Philadelphia, PA
Used it for 90 days no growth which i was told at sally's it does... my hait looked ticker for like 3 hours 45 dollars wasted every month !! EPIC FAIL !!
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This didn't do anything for me at all. I used it for months and nothing changed. I was super disappointed because of all the great reviews I had seen.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out