BY NIOXIN #22 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sherrell B.
Massillon, OH
This is the best product ever invented! I have plenty of clients that use this system and have started seeing results by the end and into their second kit.
jessica h.
Philadelphia, PA
Used it for 90 days no growth which i was told at sally's it does... my hait looked ticker for like 3 hours 45 dollars wasted every month !! EPIC FAIL !!
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This didn't do anything for me at all. I used it for months and nothing changed. I was super disappointed because of all the great reviews I had seen.
Monica V.
I didn't notice a real difference. I feel I spent too much on a kit that didn't deliver. Even tried a different texture but still not satisfied.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
My husband was not blessed with long term hair genes and he uses this to keep his hair as long as possible! Can use it as a body wash too
Bethany A.
This system works well but is really expensive. Not sure I would buy again. I would much rather buy hair skin nails from ItWorks global
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Es el mejor para el cabello fino! Los resultados son inmediatos, es todo lo que buscaba, da grosor al cabello delgado y quebrado.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
Although this brand claims to make hair thicker, I have not personally seen much improvement and I have been using it for a year.
Megan S.
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Morgan C.
I have these and they work so great for my thin hair, my hair looks a lot thicker and it has worked great with my hair!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out