BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Love the way this shampoo and conditioner feels! Smells great. I couldn't use conditioner for a long time because it made my hair too oily but I have never had a problem with this product!! I have also noticed some hair growth since I've started using this product. Highly recommend !!!
Chealsea S.
I have very thin, fine hair. I purchased this system to see if I could boost the volume in my hair. Within the first wash, I noticed a difference with the level of shine. I would never use anything other than Nioxin! It's wonderful!
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
This stuff is working wonders on my fine and thin hair. I have a thyroid problem which makes my hair fall out and has even change the texture of my hair. But so far this is doing great. Only my 3 week but already see a difference!!!
Tate W.
I really loved this product! If you have fine or thin hair and looking for a way to make it appear thicker, I would definitely recommend this product! It's the real deal!
Stephanie A.
Federal Way, WA
I work in a salon and have not seen a product that works as great as Nioxin. It is a salon product so you need to buy it in a salon for it to be garunteed. But it does work magic when you use all 3 steps! Use it everyday to see the results.
April G.
I got this because my hair has been thinning due to my thyroid. So far I haven't noticed any changes. Not too crazy about the smell & I have to wash it out before the desired time because the cooling effect turn into burning. So expensive too
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
Nioxin is the best hair product ever created. It made my hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and made it grow like crazy. I cannot say enough good things about Nioxin. just wish it didn't cost so much because i can't buy it a lot.
Lauren I.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff.. i have tried about everything and still my hair was thinning. this stuff has helped more than anything. you have to use each piece in the kit but it does work i swear!
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff really works. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I have naturally thin brittle hair and it is the only thing I've found so far that makes a difference and makes my hair feel thicker and stronger. I love the way it makes my scalp feel too
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
I bought this for my husband and haven't really seen any results. I know it works for the majority hence the 3 stars. expensive but I wouldn't mind it if it worked , to bad for us :)
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out