3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Caroline  P.
Caroline P.
Riverton , NJ
One of my fav products in hair care.... Cannot live without this so they better keep making it... Haha... If you are into these types of hair care products I strongly suggest you try them.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
My hair is very this and thick . I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price and that worked ... Love this product
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash. I notice a huge difference after I wash my hair in the way in feels and looks. It looks so much healthier and it makes me feel more confident to show off my hair everyday. I look forward to using it.
Supriya Y.
Supriya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine thin hair and my stylish recommended that I try it to seed there is an improvement. When you use this product it has menthol effect .have been using for more than two months and I see improvement. It is expensive to se regularly
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I used this set, but didn't see very great results, and I can't figure out why. Many reviews I've read said this worked great for them, but not for me. I was a little disappointed. Do not let my review scare you off! Maybe something is weird with my hair, who knows, but read more than just this review!
Souad J.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I got my hair cut about two years ago and my stylist recommended this product and I bought it from there. I was in love with the results because I noticed my hair stopped falling. It really brought my hair back to life. I recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair is thinning.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
This system works well but is really expensive. Not sure I would buy again. I would much rather buy hair skin nails from ItWorks global
Benilde M.
Benilde M.
Tomball, TX
I've been using the Nioxin system for almost a year & I can defiantly see and feel a difference. You have to be patient, it's not over night! Love the fresh feeling it gives my scalp. I really wish I could share pictures of my progress. I recommend this to anyone with thinning hair.
Sherrell B.
Sherrell B.
Massillon, OH
This is the best product ever invented! I have plenty of clients that use this system and have started seeing results by the end and into their second kit.
Naishmarie L.
Naishmarie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairstylist had recommended this for me back when I was losing my hair. (sucky previous hairstylist damaged my hair) My hair is very thin and when I started using Nioxin it grew faster and thicker! Also, it smells minty and leaves a refreshing feeling on the scalp!
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out