BY NIOXIN #74 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Naishmarie L.
My hairstylist had recommended this for me back when I was losing my hair. (sucky previous hairstylist damaged my hair) My hair is very thin and when I started using Nioxin it grew faster and thicker! Also, it smells minty and leaves a refreshing feeling on the scalp!
Benilde M.
Tomball, TX
I've been using the Nioxin system for almost a year & I can defiantly see and feel a difference. You have to be patient, it's not over night! Love the fresh feeling it gives my scalp. I really wish I could share pictures of my progress. I recommend this to anyone with thinning hair.
Chealsea S.
I have very thin, fine hair. I purchased this system to see if I could boost the volume in my hair. Within the first wash, I noticed a difference with the level of shine. I would never use anything other than Nioxin! It's wonderful!
Tate W.
I really loved this product! If you have fine or thin hair and looking for a way to make it appear thicker, I would definitely recommend this product! It's the real deal!
Stephanie A.
Federal Way, WA
I work in a salon and have not seen a product that works as great as Nioxin. It is a salon product so you need to buy it in a salon for it to be garunteed. But it does work magic when you use all 3 steps! Use it everyday to see the results.
April G.
I got this because my hair has been thinning due to my thyroid. So far I haven't noticed any changes. Not too crazy about the smell & I have to wash it out before the desired time because the cooling effect turn into burning. So expensive too
Lauren M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this stuff.. i have tried about everything and still my hair was thinning. this stuff has helped more than anything. you have to use each piece in the kit but it does work i swear!
Monica V.
I didn't notice a real difference. I feel I spent too much on a kit that didn't deliver. Even tried a different texture but still not satisfied.
Patricia K.
Vancouver, WA
Was a bit off put at first with the price but boy does it live up to it's claims. AMAZING! been using it for a little over 6 months and it was well worth it. Love how it makes my scalp tingle and show me it is working. Just remember to leave it on for it to work it's magic!
Kaitlin W.
I absolutely love this product! It sounds crazy but applying the conditioner as a moisturizer made my face clear up and it is great to put on burns and to use as a body wash.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out