BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Nichole R.
canonsburg, PA
I started using this product 2 years ago and then switched to another brand that didn't work as well so I went back to the nioxin. I have color treated hair so I use the num 4 system. I also have a thyroid problem and this helps in to many way. I will never go back to anything else.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I got these in sample size to try and my hair honestly has never looked or felt this good! My hair normally is very oily and limp but this makes my hair feel clean,lightweight, and look fuller. I will be buying this as soon as my samples run out. It has a minty smell as well.
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I have been using this for over a month now, I started out using step 1. And I absolutely loved it. I skipped step 2, and now I'm at 3 for chemically treated fine hair. I have very fine hair and this product has helped immensely. I really can't believe the results I've gotten. I'm constantly changing my hair color, and I hope to see even better results in the step 3 :)

Brandi E.
austin, TX
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
I have thyroid issues and have struggled with hair loss for ten years. After I had my son, my postpartum hair loss was worse!!! I started using Nioxin's system regularly for a few months and was so happy to see the bald spots start filling in again!! My hair was soft and shiny again!
Shonda C.
Sherwood, AR
I've been using Nioxin for a little over a month now and boy did it deliver on that 30 day difference! This product is amazing and does what it says it will. I use the treatment daily, but only use the shampoo/conditioner every third day.
Makayla W.
Jenison, MI
I bought this stuff and used it every 3 days. I started noticing my hair filling in on my scalp after about week 2. i had new hair growth all over and it was great! the only thing i disliked was how itchy my head was from being dry.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am a hair dresser and Nioxen is one of the lines we carry. It really is a wonderful product and Nioxen guarentees all of their products. Many of my guests have started using this and see major results. You just want to make sure you use the right system for your hair. You do have to continue use after you start or your hair will return to the original state with time.
Marianne V.
This stuff is pricey, but I think it's worth it. I've had thinning hair for years and these products make my hair look good and feel good. I'm always amazed when someone compliments my hair because it's so thin, but I think it's all due to Nioxin. I love it.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out