BY NIOXIN #32 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am a hair dresser and Nioxen is one of the lines we carry. It really is a wonderful product and Nioxen guarentees all of their products. Many of my guests have started using this and see major results. You just want to make sure you use the right system for your hair. You do have to continue use after you start or your hair will return to the original state with time.
Marianne V.
This stuff is pricey, but I think it's worth it. I've had thinning hair for years and these products make my hair look good and feel good. I'm always amazed when someone compliments my hair because it's so thin, but I think it's all due to Nioxin. I love it.
Lily D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved this product. It has a nice mint smell. It left my hair feeling nice clean and soft. I definitely noticed a huge improvement with my hair. Price is a little pricey but definitely worth the buy. A must have.
Jill R.
I have been using this product for 1 month. Since my start I have logged my scalp visibility and over all length. Both have shown a strong benefit from this product. I my hair has grown by about 3 inches and the area of coverage has gone from 90% to 95% fuller at the part. So far I'm very impressed.
Michele R.
This kit was made just for me and my fine hair .
It isn't heavy, doesn't leave residue and it always leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny and looking healthy

I get more hair compliments when using this system
Jennifer W.
My go to. I have stress loss and pregnancy hair loss. It's taking some time but it's stating to come back. The third step leaves my hair looking awesome though. Smells great and I love the tingly feeling.
Allen P.
La Marque, TX
Really good hair system really good for my hair keeps my really smooth and silky really long lasting it really like other brands to me very long lasting effective and not disappointed at all I love it
Carolina P.
Kissimmee, Fl
I have been using Nixon for a while now. I had read good reviews about it and decided to give it a try. I have been experience hair thinning and this product is supposed to make your hair thicker if you use it continuously. It does make my hair feel thicker when I use it but It hasn't helped my hair get thicker......
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
I have dry, fine, thin, flat hair and this kit has done wonders for it. Over a three month trial, I noticed more hair growth in the area I was the thinnest, stronger hair and improved overall health.
Yvette F.
Torrance, CA
This kit is fantastic! I love the smell and feel of the Nixon cleanser and conditioner are fantastic. I use these in conjunction with hairfinity pills, gnc energy and metabolism multi vitamin and have noticed a DRAMATIC reduction in shedding--especially in the shower.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out