3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am a hair dresser and Nioxen is one of the lines we carry. It really is a wonderful product and Nioxen guarentees all of their products. Many of my guests have started using this and see major results. You just want to make sure you use the right system for your hair. You do have to continue use after you start or your hair will return to the original state with time.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
This stuff is working wonders on my fine and thin hair. I have a thyroid problem which makes my hair fall out and has even change the texture of my hair. But so far this is doing great. Only my 3 week but already see a difference!!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I have fine AND thin hair so I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to styling my hair. Until I found this product. It has helped add texture and body. I can now proudly walk out of my house knowing my hair won't go flat in minutes.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really bad dandruff and with one use this took 90% of it away. It also leaves your scalp tingly, cool, and clean!
Megan S.
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well but was not the right thing for my hair and I don't think I would use it again nor would I recommend it
Yvette F.
Yvette F.
Torrance, CA
This kit is fantastic! I love the smell and feel of the Nixon cleanser and conditioner are fantastic. I use these in conjunction with hairfinity pills, gnc energy and metabolism multi vitamin and have noticed a DRAMATIC reduction in shedding--especially in the shower.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love nioxin for fine thinking hair !! Be careful though - get the one that's right for you like number 1,2,3,etc . Also you have to use monthly and consistently to see results but so worth it !
Tate W.
Tate W.
I really loved this product! If you have fine or thin hair and looking for a way to make it appear thicker, I would definitely recommend this product! It's the real deal!
Monica V.
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice a real difference. I feel I spent too much on a kit that didn't deliver. Even tried a different texture but still not satisfied.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and haven't really seen any results. I know it works for the majority hence the 3 stars. expensive but I wouldn't mind it if it worked , to bad for us :)
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out