BY NIOXIN #74 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great system for flaky dry scalps! Revitalizes and leaves hair clean and replenished. Great product all around.
Shonda C.
Sherwood, AR
I've been using Nioxin for a little over a month now and boy did it deliver on that 30 day difference! This product is amazing and does what it says it will. I use the treatment daily, but only use the shampoo/conditioner every third day.
Makayla W.
Jenison, MI
I bought this stuff and used it every 3 days. I started noticing my hair filling in on my scalp after about week 2. i had new hair growth all over and it was great! the only thing i disliked was how itchy my head was from being dry.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am a hair dresser and Nioxen is one of the lines we carry. It really is a wonderful product and Nioxen guarentees all of their products. Many of my guests have started using this and see major results. You just want to make sure you use the right system for your hair. You do have to continue use after you start or your hair will return to the original state with time.
Marianne V.
This stuff is pricey, but I think it's worth it. I've had thinning hair for years and these products make my hair look good and feel good. I'm always amazed when someone compliments my hair because it's so thin, but I think it's all due to Nioxin. I love it.
Nicole L.
Iron River , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is working wonders on my fine and thin hair. I have a thyroid problem which makes my hair fall out and has even change the texture of my hair. But so far this is doing great. Only my 3 week but already see a difference!!!
Jill R.
I have been using this product for 1 month. Since my start I have logged my scalp visibility and over all length. Both have shown a strong benefit from this product. I my hair has grown by about 3 inches and the area of coverage has gone from 90% to 95% fuller at the part. So far I'm very impressed.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I have fine AND thin hair so I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to styling my hair. Until I found this product. It has helped add texture and body. I can now proudly walk out of my house knowing my hair won't go flat in minutes.
Yvette F.
Torrance, CA
This kit is fantastic! I love the smell and feel of the Nixon cleanser and conditioner are fantastic. I use these in conjunction with hairfinity pills, gnc energy and metabolism multi vitamin and have noticed a DRAMATIC reduction in shedding--especially in the shower.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love nioxin for fine thinking hair !! Be careful though - get the one that's right for you like number 1,2,3,etc . Also you have to use monthly and consistently to see results but so worth it !
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out