3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

A. K. S.
A. K. S.
I have fine, limp, lifeless hair. This product did do a great job of cleaning it and making it feel fresh and silky while also giving it shine and volume. At first it looks like medicine and smells of peppermint. If you don't mind those two things then this is a great product!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff really works. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I have naturally thin brittle hair and it is the only thing I've found so far that makes a difference and makes my hair feel thicker and stronger. I love the way it makes my scalp feel too
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel great. I love how cooling the conditioner is on my scalp. I usually have a fairly dry- Itchy scalp and this is very soothing and has a great smell! I love it!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't do anything for me at all. I used it for months and nothing changed. I was super disappointed because of all the great reviews I had seen.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have very thick hair until I found out I had a very aggressive form of cancer June 2015. I then had to start chemo treatments immediately and I lost all of my hair during the treatments. November 2015 I finally finished chemo and I started using the Nioxin #2 kit. From November 2015 to now Jan 2016, my hair is about 2 inches in length. I'm very proud of how well this system is working! When my hair first came in it was very thin, but now after using the nioxin kit, my hair is back to it's thick self and growing strong.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I have been using this for over a month now, I started out using step 1. And I absolutely loved it. I skipped step 2, and now I'm at 3 for chemically treated fine hair. I have very fine hair and this product has helped immensely. I really can't believe the results I've gotten. I'm constantly changing my hair color, and I hope to see even better results in the step 3 :)

Carli S.
Carli S.
Although this brand claims to make hair thicker, I have not personally seen much improvement and I have been using it for a year.
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out