BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband swears by this stuff. He switches from this some days and then other days he uses Nizoral. It's definitely pricey.. but it has a lot of wonderful ingredients in it to help with fine hair. My husband has wonderful hair and I don't think he needs the stuff.. but he's always paranoid about losing his hair and this always helps maintain healthy looking hair. It's definitely worth the money to at least try it out and see how you like it for a month!
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
THERE ARE NOT MANY PRODUCTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE. I FIRST USED IT AFTER I HAD A RUPTURED BRAIN ANEURYSM AND MY HAIR WOULD NOT GROW BACK, AS SOON AS I STARTED TO USE THIS IT DID AND CAME IN FAST AND THICK AND BEAUTIFUL. ITS WORTH THE PRICE AND THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER PRODUCT ID RECOMMEND MORE THAN THIS ONE SO FOR SURE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY...IT COSTS A LITTLE MORE BUT YOU USE A LOT LESS AND IT DOES SO MUCH GOOD. GIVE IT A SHOT ITS NOW CARRIED IN STORES SUCH AS WALMART TOO SO YOU NEEDNT GO TO SALON TO BUY IT.,
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I have been using Nioxin off and on for the past several years. It is very effective. My hair shed a lot (even though I have incredibly thick hair) this helps to minimize hair in the drain. It comes in a nice package and is available in different sizes. I would recommend this for anyone who has any type of hair loss or dandruff - it works for that too! My hair is color treated so I always purchase spicific for that (thete are other options too).
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I've got thin hair that is genetic. I've tried several brands of shampoo and different hair systems to prevent additional loss. I was not too happy with the Nioxin hair system kit for fine hair. It didn't really make a noticeable improvement and it was very pricey. I've tried other brands that worked a lot better.
Jamie C.
This is a staple to my hair care routine. LOVE it. My hairdresser recommended it and I'll never go back. I would however recommend adding a scent with supplemental products. I love a hair product with a great scent ... where this one certainly isn't bad I tend to couple it with other products to give me a fresh out of the shower smell. Bottom line... It does work to improve the signs of thinning hair. I noticed a difference in only a week.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this after I noticed that my hair was getting noticeably thinner. My hairdresser recommended it and I have to say I have noticed a slight difference. I went through a whole set and didn't repurchase it because I had a hard time finding it (also I'm lazy) and noticed a decline in my hair as well. I even had people comment on how full and thick my hair looked while using this product. I need to go out and purchase some more.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
Nioxin is the best hair product ever created. It made my hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and made it grow like crazy. I cannot say enough good things about Nioxin. They have systems for dry hair, thin hair, color treated hair, etc, and they are like medicine for your hair and scalp. It makes everything better.
Victoria R.
I used this set, but didn't see very great results, and I can't figure out why. Many reviews I've read said this worked great for them, but not for me. I was a little disappointed. Do not let my review scare you off! Maybe something is weird with my hair, who knows, but read more than just this review!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was hesitant to try the Nioxin Hair System Kit because my hairdresser said it was expensive and any time you dish a lot of money out for a product you want it to be worth it! However i ordered it and the more I used it, the better my hair was! Less shedding, and lots of body and volume!
Nichole R.
canonsburg, PA
I started using this product 2 years ago and then switched to another brand that didn't work as well so I went back to the nioxin. I have color treated hair so I use the num 4 system. I also have a thyroid problem and this helps in to many way. I will never go back to anything else.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out

back