BY NIOXIN #74 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff really works. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I have naturally thin brittle hair and it is the only thing I've found so far that makes a difference and makes my hair feel thicker and stronger. I love the way it makes my scalp feel too
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel great. I love how cooling the conditioner is on my scalp. I usually have a fairly dry- Itchy scalp and this is very soothing and has a great smell! I love it!
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have very thick hair until I found out I had a very aggressive form of cancer June 2015. I then had to start chemo treatments immediately and I lost all of my hair during the treatments. November 2015 I finally finished chemo and I started using the Nioxin #2 kit. From November 2015 to now Jan 2016, my hair is about 2 inches in length. I'm very proud of how well this system is working! When my hair first came in it was very thin, but now after using the nioxin kit, my hair is back to it's thick self and growing strong.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband swears by this stuff. He switches from this some days and then other days he uses Nizoral. It's definitely pricey.. but it has a lot of wonderful ingredients in it to help with fine hair. My husband has wonderful hair and I don't think he needs the stuff.. but he's always paranoid about losing his hair and this always helps maintain healthy looking hair. It's definitely worth the money to at least try it out and see how you like it for a month!
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD
This is a staple to my hair care routine. LOVE it. My hairdresser recommended it and I'll never go back. I would however recommend adding a scent with supplemental products. I love a hair product with a great scent ... where this one certainly isn't bad I tend to couple it with other products to give me a fresh out of the shower smell. Bottom line... It does work to improve the signs of thinning hair. I noticed a difference in only a week.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this after I noticed that my hair was getting noticeably thinner. My hairdresser recommended it and I have to say I have noticed a slight difference. I went through a whole set and didn't repurchase it because I had a hard time finding it (also I'm lazy) and noticed a decline in my hair as well. I even had people comment on how full and thick my hair looked while using this product. I need to go out and purchase some more.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
Nioxin is the best hair product ever created. It made my hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and made it grow like crazy. I cannot say enough good things about Nioxin. They have systems for dry hair, thin hair, color treated hair, etc, and they are like medicine for your hair and scalp. It makes everything better.
Victoria R.
I used this set, but didn't see very great results, and I can't figure out why. Many reviews I've read said this worked great for them, but not for me. I was a little disappointed. Do not let my review scare you off! Maybe something is weird with my hair, who knows, but read more than just this review!
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stared using this and I already see results ! My hair is thicker and not falling out as much and I can feel the strength of it , for the price its definitely worth it !
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I have been using this for over a month now, I started out using step 1. And I absolutely loved it. I skipped step 2, and now I'm at 3 for chemically treated fine hair. I have very fine hair and this product has helped immensely. I really can't believe the results I've gotten. I'm constantly changing my hair color, and I hope to see even better results in the step 3 :)

Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out