BY NIOXIN #10 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
Has occurred along my crown. I have tried absolutely everything to bring my hair back to it original glory and this process has been incredibly upsetting for me, as I am only 26. I have tried numerous vitamin supplements, oil treatments, shampoos and scalp treatments. My hair has improved slightly however the bolding area has not fully filled in yet. I am not sure how I feel about this product because it has left my hair very dry so I started using a different conditioner. I like that my scalp tingles when I wash my hair, which makes me feel as if the product is working. I am going to follow Carmen B’s instruction and see if I notice any more improvements in my hair.-- will update
Ava L.
I bought this product, because my hair was thinning out. When i first use this product, I notice the shampoo gives it a very clean, minty feel for my scalp... feels great! After washing off the shampoo, I used the conditioner, leave in a few minutes, and rinse... believe me, a little goes a long way. I've notice right away my hair was so smooth and soft.
Within a week I've noticed my hair doesn't look fuller yet, but it does look a lot healthier & has more bounce to it. As before the shampoo kit, it was just straight & fine...
This shampoo is helping me so much with my appearance . The only reason I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 . Is because I think for 30 day kit... it wasn't enough product of the conditioner, for I have very long hair.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had fine hair all my life, as I get older it's been thinning and getting oily VERY fast. Well after expressing my issues with my hairdresser, she introduced me to Nioxin 3 (since my hair is chemically treated) I've been using it for about a month now along with the styling scalp spray and I'm in love with it! Im hair is growing fuller, and is no longer oily by 5pm. The styling spray also gives more volume too! If you are having the issues I had and are tired of dealing with thin oily hair, definitely give Nioxin products a try, you will not be disappointed.
Joelle B.
I started using Nioxin Hair System Kit 6 months ago. Over several years my once thick hair began to fall out and I was left with very thin hair. It was so thin that you could see my scalp. I went to a new hairdresser in November 2015 and she suggested Nioxin. I was willing to try anything. I bought the kit and away I went. Now six month later, my hairdresser and I are amazed. I am like a whole new person. My hair has grown back, thickened up and now I can actual use clips, barettes and scrunchies again with out them falling out. Thank you Nioxin. I plan on continuing using Nioxin and never stopping.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
These products are amazing. I first got them as samples and fell in love with the smell of them and also how they made my scalp feel. I have been using all three steps for the past few months, there is quite a bit of new growth and my hair seems to grow longer a lot faster.
(the new growth is a bit overwhelming if you like your hair straight so invest in a good hairspray )
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I used to have very thick hair until I found out I had a very aggressive form of cancer June 2015. I then had to start chemo treatments immediately and I lost all of my hair during the treatments. November 2015 I finally finished chemo and I started using the Nioxin #2 kit. From November 2015 to now Jan 2016, my hair is about 2 inches in length. I'm very proud of how well this system is working! When my hair first came in it was very thin, but now after using the nioxin kit, my hair is back to it's thick self and growing strong.
jenna c.
Astoria, NY
It' s a great hair product in so much as I like the way my hair feels and looks, but the product is sold as helping thinning hair and it simply did not -- for me at least. I see no new growth and find that step three makes my hair just a little too sticky for my liking. I do love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and find my hair is very clean feeling. I purchase this product generally though Amazon, as I find the best price, but sometimes Ulta has great sales as well.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband swears by this stuff. He switches from this some days and then other days he uses Nizoral. It's definitely pricey.. but it has a lot of wonderful ingredients in it to help with fine hair. My husband has wonderful hair and I don't think he needs the stuff.. but he's always paranoid about losing his hair and this always helps maintain healthy looking hair. It's definitely worth the money to at least try it out and see how you like it for a month!
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
THERE ARE NOT MANY PRODUCTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE. I FIRST USED IT AFTER I HAD A RUPTURED BRAIN ANEURYSM AND MY HAIR WOULD NOT GROW BACK, AS SOON AS I STARTED TO USE THIS IT DID AND CAME IN FAST AND THICK AND BEAUTIFUL. ITS WORTH THE PRICE AND THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER PRODUCT ID RECOMMEND MORE THAN THIS ONE SO FOR SURE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY...IT COSTS A LITTLE MORE BUT YOU USE A LOT LESS AND IT DOES SO MUCH GOOD. GIVE IT A SHOT ITS NOW CARRIED IN STORES SUCH AS WALMART TOO SO YOU NEEDNT GO TO SALON TO BUY IT.,
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out