BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Joelle B.
I started using Nioxin Hair System Kit 6 months ago. Over several years my once thick hair began to fall out and I was left with very thin hair. It was so thin that you could see my scalp. I went to a new hairdresser in November 2015 and she suggested Nioxin. I was willing to try anything. I bought the kit and away I went. Now six month later, my hairdresser and I are amazed. I am like a whole new person. My hair has grown back, thickened up and now I can actual use clips, barettes and scrunchies again with out them falling out. Thank you Nioxin. I plan on continuing using Nioxin and never stopping.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
These products are amazing. I first got them as samples and fell in love with the smell of them and also how they made my scalp feel. I have been using all three steps for the past few months, there is quite a bit of new growth and my hair seems to grow longer a lot faster.
(the new growth is a bit overwhelming if you like your hair straight so invest in a good hairspray )
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I used to have very thick hair until I found out I had a very aggressive form of cancer June 2015. I then had to start chemo treatments immediately and I lost all of my hair during the treatments. November 2015 I finally finished chemo and I started using the Nioxin #2 kit. From November 2015 to now Jan 2016, my hair is about 2 inches in length. I'm very proud of how well this system is working! When my hair first came in it was very thin, but now after using the nioxin kit, my hair is back to it's thick self and growing strong.
jenna c.
Astoria, NY
It' s a great hair product in so much as I like the way my hair feels and looks, but the product is sold as helping thinning hair and it simply did not -- for me at least. I see no new growth and find that step three makes my hair just a little too sticky for my liking. I do love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and find my hair is very clean feeling. I purchase this product generally though Amazon, as I find the best price, but sometimes Ulta has great sales as well.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband swears by this stuff. He switches from this some days and then other days he uses Nizoral. It's definitely pricey.. but it has a lot of wonderful ingredients in it to help with fine hair. My husband has wonderful hair and I don't think he needs the stuff.. but he's always paranoid about losing his hair and this always helps maintain healthy looking hair. It's definitely worth the money to at least try it out and see how you like it for a month!
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I have been using Nioxin off and on for the past several years. It is very effective. My hair shed a lot (even though I have incredibly thick hair) this helps to minimize hair in the drain. It comes in a nice package and is available in different sizes. I would recommend this for anyone who has any type of hair loss or dandruff - it works for that too! My hair is color treated so I always purchase spicific for that (thete are other options too).
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this after I noticed that my hair was getting noticeably thinner. My hairdresser recommended it and I have to say I have noticed a slight difference. I went through a whole set and didn't repurchase it because I had a hard time finding it (also I'm lazy) and noticed a decline in my hair as well. I even had people comment on how full and thick my hair looked while using this product. I need to go out and purchase some more.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I've got thin hair that is genetic. I've tried several brands of shampoo and different hair systems to prevent additional loss. I was not too happy with the Nioxin hair system kit for fine hair. It didn't really make a noticeable improvement and it was very pricey. I've tried other brands that worked a lot better.
Jamie C.
This is a staple to my hair care routine. LOVE it. My hairdresser recommended it and I'll never go back. I would however recommend adding a scent with supplemental products. I love a hair product with a great scent ... where this one certainly isn't bad I tend to couple it with other products to give me a fresh out of the shower smell. Bottom line... It does work to improve the signs of thinning hair. I noticed a difference in only a week.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
Nioxin is the best hair product ever created. It made my hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and made it grow like crazy. I cannot say enough good things about Nioxin. They have systems for dry hair, thin hair, color treated hair, etc, and they are like medicine for your hair and scalp. It makes everything better.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out