3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #77 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Tannille S.
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
I've got thin hair that is genetic. I've tried several brands of shampoo and different hair systems to prevent additional loss. I was not too happy with the Nioxin hair system kit for fine hair. It didn't really make a noticeable improvement and it was very pricey. I've tried other brands that worked a lot better.
Torey M.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was hesitant to try the Nioxin Hair System Kit because my hairdresser said it was expensive and any time you dish a lot of money out for a product you want it to be worth it! However i ordered it and the more I used it, the better my hair was! Less shedding, and lots of body and volume!
Kate P.
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
I have thyroid issues and have struggled with hair loss for ten years. After I had my son, my postpartum hair loss was worse!!! I started using Nioxin's system regularly for a few months and was so happy to see the bald spots start filling in again!! My hair was soft and shiny again!
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
canonsburg, PA
I started using this product 2 years ago and then switched to another brand that didn't work as well so I went back to the nioxin. I have color treated hair so I use the num 4 system. I also have a thyroid problem and this helps in to many way. I will never go back to anything else.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I got these in sample size to try and my hair honestly has never looked or felt this good! My hair normally is very oily and limp but this makes my hair feel clean,lightweight, and look fuller. I will be buying this as soon as my samples run out. It has a minty smell as well.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
This stuff is pricey, but I think it's worth it. I've had thinning hair for years and these products make my hair look good and feel good. I'm always amazed when someone compliments my hair because it's so thin, but I think it's all due to Nioxin. I love it.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved this product. It has a nice mint smell. It left my hair feeling nice clean and soft. I definitely noticed a huge improvement with my hair. Price is a little pricey but definitely worth the buy. A must have.
Michele R.
Michele R.
This kit was made just for me and my fine hair .
It isn't heavy, doesn't leave residue and it always leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny and looking healthy

I get more hair compliments when using this system
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to. I have stress loss and pregnancy hair loss. It's taking some time but it's stating to come back. The third step leaves my hair looking awesome though. Smells great and I love the tingly feeling.
Allen P.
Allen P.
La Marque, TX
Really good hair system really good for my hair keeps my really smooth and silky really long lasting it really like other brands to me very long lasting effective and not disappointed at all I love it
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like? Does it smell medicinal?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out