BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I work in a salon that sells this product. I have sold over 100 kits to a lot of my clients only because I soley believe this product works. I have seen a huge difference in my boyfriends hair from Dec 14 to Dec 31st. My clients who have been using it for less than a month have their hair growing back thicker and the bald spots have baby hair. I highly recommend this to every one!

The way it works:

When you begin to bald it is because your body is releasing an oil that does not allow your skin to shed, therefore, layers of skin start to build over the follicle of the hair. Nioxin gets rid of the oil, thus why your scalp begins to dry within the first few weeks.

how to use it PROPERLY:

Apply the shampoo over your scalp, make sure you scrub completely. the shampoo cleans off the unwanted oil. The conditioner stimulates the scalp. THE LONGER YOU LEAVE IT ON THE BETTER. FOR EFFICIENT RESULTS, DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR LESS THAN 10 Mins!!!!

Do not use any other shampoo or conditioners when using this product. Doing so defeats the purpose as to why you use Nioxin.

Your body will ALWAYS produce the unwanted oil that doesn't allow your skin to shed, there for you must keep using Nioxin, if you stop, you will go back to loosing hair.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Love the way this shampoo and conditioner feels! Smells great. I couldn't use conditioner for a long time because it made my hair too oily but I have never had a problem with this product!! I have also noticed some hair growth since I've started using this product. Highly recommend !!!
A. K. S.
I have fine, limp, lifeless hair. This product did do a great job of cleaning it and making it feel fresh and silky while also giving it shine and volume. At first it looks like medicine and smells of peppermint. If you don't mind those two things then this is a great product!
Jessica F.
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff really works. It is pricey, but it is worth it. I have naturally thin brittle hair and it is the only thing I've found so far that makes a difference and makes my hair feel thicker and stronger. I love the way it makes my scalp feel too
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel great. I love how cooling the conditioner is on my scalp. I usually have a fairly dry- Itchy scalp and this is very soothing and has a great smell! I love it!
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
Has occurred along my crown. I have tried absolutely everything to bring my hair back to it original glory and this process has been incredibly upsetting for me, as I am only 26. I have tried numerous vitamin supplements, oil treatments, shampoos and scalp treatments. My hair has improved slightly however the bolding area has not fully filled in yet. I am not sure how I feel about this product because it has left my hair very dry so I started using a different conditioner. I like that my scalp tingles when I wash my hair, which makes me feel as if the product is working. I am going to follow Carmen B’s instruction and see if I notice any more improvements in my hair.-- will update
Ava L.
I bought this product, because my hair was thinning out. When i first use this product, I notice the shampoo gives it a very clean, minty feel for my scalp... feels great! After washing off the shampoo, I used the conditioner, leave in a few minutes, and rinse... believe me, a little goes a long way. I've notice right away my hair was so smooth and soft.
Within a week I've noticed my hair doesn't look fuller yet, but it does look a lot healthier & has more bounce to it. As before the shampoo kit, it was just straight & fine...
This shampoo is helping me so much with my appearance . The only reason I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 . Is because I think for 30 day kit... it wasn't enough product of the conditioner, for I have very long hair.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had fine hair all my life, as I get older it's been thinning and getting oily VERY fast. Well after expressing my issues with my hairdresser, she introduced me to Nioxin 3 (since my hair is chemically treated) I've been using it for about a month now along with the styling scalp spray and I'm in love with it! Im hair is growing fuller, and is no longer oily by 5pm. The styling spray also gives more volume too! If you are having the issues I had and are tired of dealing with thin oily hair, definitely give Nioxin products a try, you will not be disappointed.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out