BY NIOXIN #74 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
I have thyroid issues and have struggled with hair loss for ten years. After I had my son, my postpartum hair loss was worse!!! I started using Nioxin's system regularly for a few months and was so happy to see the bald spots start filling in again!! My hair was soft and shiny again!
Nichole R.
canonsburg, PA
I started using this product 2 years ago and then switched to another brand that didn't work as well so I went back to the nioxin. I have color treated hair so I use the num 4 system. I also have a thyroid problem and this helps in to many way. I will never go back to anything else.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I got these in sample size to try and my hair honestly has never looked or felt this good! My hair normally is very oily and limp but this makes my hair feel clean,lightweight, and look fuller. I will be buying this as soon as my samples run out. It has a minty smell as well.
Lily D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved this product. It has a nice mint smell. It left my hair feeling nice clean and soft. I definitely noticed a huge improvement with my hair. Price is a little pricey but definitely worth the buy. A must have.
Michele R.
This kit was made just for me and my fine hair .
It isn't heavy, doesn't leave residue and it always leaves my hair silky smooth, shiny and looking healthy

I get more hair compliments when using this system
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to. I have stress loss and pregnancy hair loss. It's taking some time but it's stating to come back. The third step leaves my hair looking awesome though. Smells great and I love the tingly feeling.
Allen P.
La Marque, TX
Really good hair system really good for my hair keeps my really smooth and silky really long lasting it really like other brands to me very long lasting effective and not disappointed at all I love it
David L.
This is my go-to shampoo and conditioner at home. I have thinning hair/slight male pattern baldness and this product has a thickening and detangling feel without making my hair feel fro-y.
Lindsey P.
Cypress, Tx
My husband started losing his hair and freaked. He did some research and found Nixion and has loved it! It stopped his hair from falling out and he has a great full bodied head of hair!
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Es el mejor para el cabello fino! Los resultados son inmediatos, es todo lo que buscaba, da grosor al cabello delgado y quebrado.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out