BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I got my hair cut about two years ago and my stylist recommended this product and I bought it from there. I was in love with the results because I noticed my hair stopped falling. It really brought my hair back to life. I recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair is thinning.
Lisa S.
Love this stuff! I had a baby 10 months ago. My hair started falling out about 3 months ago. I've been using the 3 steps of Nioxin for 2 months and I've noticed new little hairs growing all over. I can clearly see that it has created new growth. I'm so happy!
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash. I notice a huge difference after I wash my hair in the way in feels and looks. It looks so much healthier and it makes me feel more confident to show off my hair everyday. I look forward to using it.
Supriya Y.
I have fine thin hair and my stylish recommended that I try it to seed there is an improvement. When you use this product it has menthol effect .have been using for more than two months and I see improvement. It is expensive to se regularly
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I work in a salon that sells this product. I have sold over 100 kits to a lot of my clients only because I soley believe this product works. I have seen a huge difference in my boyfriends hair from Dec 14 to Dec 31st. My clients who have been using it for less than a month have their hair growing back thicker and the bald spots have baby hair. I highly recommend this to every one!

The way it works:

When you begin to bald it is because your body is releasing an oil that does not allow your skin to shed, therefore, layers of skin start to build over the follicle of the hair. Nioxin gets rid of the oil, thus why your scalp begins to dry within the first few weeks.

how to use it PROPERLY:

Apply the shampoo over your scalp, make sure you scrub completely. the shampoo cleans off the unwanted oil. The conditioner stimulates the scalp. THE LONGER YOU LEAVE IT ON THE BETTER. FOR EFFICIENT RESULTS, DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR LESS THAN 10 Mins!!!!

Do not use any other shampoo or conditioners when using this product. Doing so defeats the purpose as to why you use Nioxin.

Your body will ALWAYS produce the unwanted oil that doesn't allow your skin to shed, there for you must keep using Nioxin, if you stop, you will go back to loosing hair.
A. K. S.
I have fine, limp, lifeless hair. This product did do a great job of cleaning it and making it feel fresh and silky while also giving it shine and volume. At first it looks like medicine and smells of peppermint. If you don't mind those two things then this is a great product!
Jessica F.
My hair started to thin and I noticed I could see my scalp easily when my hair was down so I tried nioxin and after a short period I could feel the little prickly hairs of new growth from my scalp. I'm so impressed with this product.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
I purchased this kit at my local supply house. I loved how invigorating the shampoo felt on my scalp, you could actually feel it working, as well as the conditioner. The actually treatment always gave me a headache though, I could not bare the smell.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this product. It makes my hair feel great. I love how cooling the conditioner is on my scalp. I usually have a fairly dry- Itchy scalp and this is very soothing and has a great smell! I love it!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out