BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Tameika J.
Don't feel like it did anything at all I just really loved the smell and the feeling it gave my scalp it kind of tingled as if it's got peppermint or something nice like that in it
Patricia B.
montreal
This shampoo actually works to get thicker hair and helps with hair loss. I am very satisfied with this product. The shampoo does stripp out hair color.
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I was looking for something to make my hair thicker but nothing would work but Nioxin scalp therapy has improved my hair in so many ways.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I use Nioxin for thinning hair! I like it and it really does help my hair! I do not like the itching scalp that comes with it though!
shapla h.
Essex, London
This is a great great product for those who have thinning hair and want abit of thickness in their beautifull locks
Terry L.
Radisson
I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair feels so clean. I love the smell of the peppermint
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out