BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Cristi S.
Twinsburg, OH
I've been using this for a few months after my stylist recommend it and I love it! My hair has never been healthier!
Cindy D.
My hair is very this and thick . I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price and that worked ... Love this product
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Great system for flaky dry scalps! Revitalizes and leaves hair clean and replenished. Great product all around.
Alyssa H.
Love this stuff! It makes my hair feel stronger and healthier. Been using it for a couple years now!
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
My grandma is a huge fan! As a hairstylist this is one of my favorite products for fine thinning hair
Ana R.
My favorite....my hair recently started thinning out...and this has really helped with the shedding
Lisa B.
Lapeer, MI
I have personally never used Nioxin but I have heard great things about this product for fine hair.
Tingting R.
Daytona Beach, FL
Yes, my husband uses all 3! It is expensive, but no choice. He said, it is effective.
Katelyn B.
E Liverpool, OH
Awesome product for thinning hair, this product does have a strong smell that isn’t Daisy’s and rainbows but it works and is well worth it.
Emma S.
Edmonton, AB
Alright so long story short, my hair was falling out a lot due to stress and other things that we're going on. The one side of my head you could see my scalp even! After a couple of times using the Nioxin system, I started to see fine baby hairs starting to grow, and now my hair has fully grown back! The system is easy, and even on their website they have a guide for which "number" is right for you. The conditioner was my absolute favourite, it gives a tingling sensation on the scalp that is so refreshing, makes it feel like its working right then and there!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out

back