BY NIOXIN #22 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Ruth M.

I use this every time I wash my hair! I have a lot of hair but it is fine, this has made my hair grow when damaged from bleaching and has made it so much thicker and healthier! It’s the best product I have ever used and actually does what it says! I would definitely recommend! X
dhrutiksha d.
i had started using this shampoo when i was having a really bad hair loss the results stared showing 2-3 weeks later and after few month my hair loss has stopped and they also look very silky and i get great compliments
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
amazing product! this has been a life saver for me due to me loosing a lot of hair through hormones after having my baby girl! i was devastated when i seem my hair fall out however my life changed when i purchased the nioxin range! I noticed a different very soon after starting and I'm still using which has been 3 years now, i don't see me using any other kind of hair shampoo!
Emerson A.
Vi a blogueira Evelyn Regly recebendo o kit da Nioxin Hair. Pois ela estava reclamando das falhas no seu couro cabeludo. Não vi ela fazendo resenha do produto. Mas deve ser bom
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
The product is pretty expensive for those on a budget, but it really does work. I noticed less hair fall, and after a few weeks other people noticed my hair looked thicker. However, you have to keep using it for it to work. Once you stop, your hair goes back to the way it was.
Cally C.
After being extremely sick this summer I noticed my hair was thinning and falling out. This product was recommended by a salon employee. This stuff smells incredible, very minty! I haven't noticed a huge change but my hair feels thicker! I use the entire set every 3-4 days and have noticed it's falling out a little less!
Tameika J.
Don't feel like it did anything at all I just really loved the smell and the feeling it gave my scalp it kind of tingled as if it's got peppermint or something nice like that in it
Patricia B.
This shampoo actually works to get thicker hair and helps with hair loss. I am very satisfied with this product. The shampoo does stripp out hair color.
Layla B.
Edmonton , Alberta
I was looking for something to make my hair thicker but nothing would work but Nioxin scalp therapy has improved my hair in so many ways.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I use Nioxin for thinning hair! I like it and it really does help my hair! I do not like the itching scalp that comes with it though!
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out