BY NIOXIN #3 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda O.
Spokane, WA
I really like this product for hair growth! As soon as I started using it I noticed more baby hairs and fullness. I am giving it 4 stars because after I started using this I had issues like dandruff, scalp dryness and extra dry ends. I do recommend this product but you want to make sure you  are using it in conjunction with a really good hair mask at least 2x a week!
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
Have thinning hair!? This product helps keep that hair and keeps it healthy! Use this product every time you shower, it’s long lasting, smells good, and most importantly it works! This product is mainly used for those who have or are experiencing thinning hair! Go to an Ulta to find this product! Highly recommended
Brittany S.
I started using this a few months ago because my hair keeps thinning out for no real reason that i am aware of. I use the three step treatment and it seems to be helping a lot with hair growth as we well. I definetly think I will keep up and continue buying this product .
Melissa M.
Whitesboro, NY
The shampoo and conditioner both smell like Listerine so that got me a little scared. Used the shampoo and my hair felt okay, after using the conditioner and washing it out of my hair my scalp felt like it was on fire. This lasted for a while after I got out of the shower, I had to use a different brand leave in condition to get rid of the burning feeling. The only positive thing is that I was able to brush through my hair very easily. It didn’t dry out my hair at all, which I was very surprised by.
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
This made my hair SO soft and full. It has a minty smell, which is okay but worth it for how well it works. However, it is NOT for sensitive skin. After a couple days my hair felt AMAZING but it was giving me rashes on my skin. I would highly recommend for anyone without sensitive skin.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I've not been using this very long but, it seems to make my hair feel and look thicker. It is a three part system. Shampoo, conditioner and a leave in foam. So far, I am liking it alot.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
This is an amazing hair care system that has completely changed my hair for the better. I have fine hair, and this has made my hair grow and feel so much thicker and fuller. Especially on the sides, I have always had parts where there was little hair which made it hard to do different hair styles. Now, I can do anything!
Jamie T.
Zebulon, NC
So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so thin and I am beginning to become very self-conscious about it. After several uses, I found that it almost makes my hair feel heavy. Does anyone else notice this? Has this really worked for anyone or does another brand do a better job?
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and I just purchased Monat. And, I have faithfully taken Biosil supplements, but I still lose hair by the handful when I shower. I’m not sure if it’s due to Lupus or the medications, but my hair is so thin... Nioxin Hair System Kit for Fine HairBioSil Hair, Skin, Nails, Vegetarian Capsules, 60 ea
April G.
I just started using this set - shampoo, conditioner & root lifter. I have only used it 3 times so far (really fine, thinning hair due to hypothyroidism) and each time it feels like it burns a little more. Is this normal? I am desperate to find something to help my hair because I'm so self conscious. Help please!
Angelica B.
I am currently suffering with Trichotillomania, & was looking at thinning hair product reviews & noticed this one. Do you think this will work for someone like me? I have tried Rogaine, and it didn't work.
Sherra C.
I've been wanting to try this stuff as I have severe psoriasis on my scalp, but it is kinda pricey. Is it worth trying?