BY NIOXIN #76 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

• So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so th...1 Answers
  • Any tips for hair loss related to Lupus? I have tried Nioxin, and...1 Answers
  • Eu deixei um elogio deste produto, porque ouvi fa... Be the first to answer!
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Review for: 2: Noticeably more...
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
THERE ARE NOT MANY PRODUCTS OUT THERE THAT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS ONE. I FIRST USED IT AFTER I HAD A RUPTURED BRAIN ANEURYSM AND MY HAIR WOULD NOT GROW BACK, AS SOON AS I STARTED TO USE THIS IT DID AND CAME IN FAST AND THICK AND BEAUTIFUL. ITS WORTH THE PRICE AND THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER PRODUCT ID RECOMMEND MORE THAN THIS ONE SO FOR SURE GIVE IT A TRY YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY...IT COSTS A LITTLE MORE BUT YOU USE A LOT LESS AND IT DOES SO MUCH GOOD. GIVE IT A SHOT ITS NOW CARRIED IN STORES SUCH AS WALMART TOO SO YOU NEEDNT GO TO SALON TO BUY IT.,
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
This is an amazing hair care system that has completely changed my hair for the better. I have fine hair, and this has made my hair grow and feel so much thicker and fuller. Especially on the sides, I have always had parts where there was little hair which made it hard to do different hair styles. Now, I can do anything!
Brandi E.
austin texas
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I got my hair cut about two years ago and my stylist recommended this product and I bought it from there. I was in love with the results because I noticed my hair stopped falling. It really brought my hair back to life. I recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair is thinning.
Lisa S.
Love this stuff! I had a baby 10 months ago. My hair started falling out about 3 months ago. I've been using the 3 steps of Nioxin for 2 months and I've noticed new little hairs growing all over. I can clearly see that it has created new growth. I'm so happy!
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel after I wash. I notice a huge difference after I wash my hair in the way in feels and looks. It looks so much healthier and it makes me feel more confident to show off my hair everyday. I look forward to using it.
Supriya Y.
I have fine thin hair and my stylish recommended that I try it to seed there is an improvement. When you use this product it has menthol effect .have been using for more than two months and I see improvement. It is expensive to se regularly
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Worth the money? I have straight, fine hair.
Lori S.
I have thinning hair snd it has no body. I also have a dry itchy scalp. Does this work good enough for the price?
Ana R.
I heard this is great for people experiencing hair loss.... I want to know does it help stop or reduce the amount of shedding?
Leann M.
Bettendorf, IA
I recently purchased this kit, but haven't tried it yet. I have very thin and fine hair and I'm hoping this will help to gain some thickness and promote longer fuller hair. Has anyone tried this with dyed hair? What were your actual results? Any advice to help this work with the best results?? Help!
Stephanie M.
Eugene, OR
Okay guys... what is the deal with this? Is it really really good to promote hair growth?