BY NIOXIN #3 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda O.
Spokane, WA
I really like this product for hair growth! As soon as I started using it I noticed more baby hairs and fullness. I am giving it 4 stars because after I started using this I had issues like dandruff, scalp dryness and extra dry ends. I do recommend this product but you want to make sure you  are using it in conjunction with a really good hair mask at least 2x a week!
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
Have thinning hair!? This product helps keep that hair and keeps it healthy! Use this product every time you shower, it’s long lasting, smells good, and most importantly it works! This product is mainly used for those who have or are experiencing thinning hair! Go to an Ulta to find this product! Highly recommended
Brittany S.
I started using this a few months ago because my hair keeps thinning out for no real reason that i am aware of. I use the three step treatment and it seems to be helping a lot with hair growth as we well. I definetly think I will keep up and continue buying this product .
Melissa M.
Whitesboro, NY
The shampoo and conditioner both smell like Listerine so that got me a little scared. Used the shampoo and my hair felt okay, after using the conditioner and washing it out of my hair my scalp felt like it was on fire. This lasted for a while after I got out of the shower, I had to use a different brand leave in condition to get rid of the burning feeling. The only positive thing is that I was able to brush through my hair very easily. It didn’t dry out my hair at all, which I was very surprised by.
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
This made my hair SO soft and full. It has a minty smell, which is okay but worth it for how well it works. However, it is NOT for sensitive skin. After a couple days my hair felt AMAZING but it was giving me rashes on my skin. I would highly recommend for anyone without sensitive skin.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I've not been using this very long but, it seems to make my hair feel and look thicker. It is a three part system. Shampoo, conditioner and a leave in foam. So far, I am liking it alot.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
This is an amazing hair care system that has completely changed my hair for the better. I have fine hair, and this has made my hair grow and feel so much thicker and fuller. Especially on the sides, I have always had parts where there was little hair which made it hard to do different hair styles. Now, I can do anything!
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Worth the money? I have straight, fine hair.
Lori S.
I have thinning hair snd it has no body. I also have a dry itchy scalp. Does this work good enough for the price?
Ana R.
I heard this is great for people experiencing hair loss.... I want to know does it help stop or reduce the amount of shedding?
Leann M.
Bettendorf, IA
I recently purchased this kit, but haven't tried it yet. I have very thin and fine hair and I'm hoping this will help to gain some thickness and promote longer fuller hair. Has anyone tried this with dyed hair? What were your actual results? Any advice to help this work with the best results?? Help!
Stephanie M.
Eugene, OR
Okay guys... what is the deal with this? Is it really really good to promote hair growth?