Jamie T.
Zebulon, NC

So, I went out on a limb and purchased this kit. My hair is so thin and I am beginning to become very self-conscious about it. After several uses, I found that it almost makes my hair feel heavy. Does anyone else notice this? Has this really worked for anyone or does another brand do a better job?

Erica M.
Erica M.
Saint Amant, LA
1 year, 7 months ago
I've used this for a long time and haven't noticed that. I love Nioxin but the price is just too much for me. I now use a less expensive one from Sally's beauty. It's a lot cheaper and works just as well. It's the Ion sulfate-free for hair growth.