BY NIOXIN #7 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This IS my hair regimen! My staple for amazing hair . As I have aged , my once thick ,long and curly hair has become thin and brittle . I have spots near the hair line that I literally would have to tease and add more product to add volume and hide problem areas !😞I started this kit a year ago and it has saved me money , time and upped my hair game and confidence ! Any woman with hair loss NEEDS this - a must !! It is available at Ulta and amazon ( online at a fraction of the price) a complete game changer , Ladies !! Easy to use and results immediately with the weight and volume that is felt in your hair ☺️❤️👍🏻
Amanda O.
Spokane, WA
I really like this product for hair growth! As soon as I started using it I noticed more baby hairs and fullness. I am giving it 4 stars because after I started using this I had issues like dandruff, scalp dryness and extra dry ends. I do recommend this product but you want to make sure you  are using it in conjunction with a really good hair mask at least 2x a week!
Leslie M.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Nioxin Hair System Kit for Fine Hair. This Will help keep your hair on tour head or even encourage hair growth. There 5 types of nioxin treatments and this one is for thinning hair that is happening rapidly!
Jazz C.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Have thinning hair!? This product helps keep that hair and keeps it healthy! Use this product every time you shower, it’s long lasting, smells good, and most importantly it works! This product is mainly used for those who have or are experiencing thinning hair! Go to an Ulta to find this product! Highly recommended
Morg B.
Columbus, OH
I’ve completed week one using this hair treatment and have already noticed a difference in how much less hair I’ve lost. I can visibly see that my hair isn’t as thin! This product leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy, plus smells really nice. 10/10 recommend for anyone who is dealing with hair thinning.
Emily B.
hinesville, GA
My hair is so so healthy since starting this system! I have a small bald spot I believe is from stress and nioxin yas definitely come to the rescue. The smell isn't bothersome at all. Gets my hair clean and keeps it healthy.
Brittany S.
I started using this a few months ago because my hair keeps thinning out for no real reason that i am aware of. I use the three step treatment and it seems to be helping a lot with hair growth as we well. I definetly think I will keep up and continue buying this product .
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
This made my hair SO soft and full. It has a minty smell, which is okay but worth it for how well it works. However, it is NOT for sensitive skin. After a couple days my hair felt AMAZING but it was giving me rashes on my skin. I would highly recommend for anyone without sensitive skin.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
They indicated Me this product, because it was with a very large hair fall, in just a month using I have seen clearly the improvement, where there were flaws, was already fading, very good, I was extremely happy with the result, I will definitely continue the treatment. Nioxin was the most pleasant surprise of the last time.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out

back