3 colors available

BY NIOXIN #82 in Scalp Treatments

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe. see more...

Carmen R.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I work in a salon that sells this product. I have sold over 100 kits to a lot of my clients only because I soley believe this product works. I have seen a huge difference in my boyfriends hair from Dec 14 to Dec 31st. My clients who have been using it for less than a month have their hair growing back thicker and the bald spots have baby hair. I highly recommend this to every one!

The way it works:

When you begin to bald it is because your body is releasing an oil that does not allow your skin to shed, therefore, layers of skin start to build over the follicle of the hair. Nioxin gets rid of the oil, thus why your scalp begins to dry within the first few weeks.

how to use it PROPERLY:

Apply the shampoo over your scalp, make sure you scrub completely. the shampoo cleans off the unwanted oil. The conditioner stimulates the scalp. THE LONGER YOU LEAVE IT ON THE BETTER. FOR EFFICIENT RESULTS, DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR LESS THAN 10 Mins!!!!

Do not use any other shampoo or conditioners when using this product. Doing so defeats the purpose as to why you use Nioxin.

Your body will ALWAYS produce the unwanted oil that doesn't allow your skin to shed, there for you must keep using Nioxin, if you stop, you will go back to loosing hair.
Joelle B.
Joelle B.
I started using Nioxin Hair System Kit 6 months ago. Over several years my once thick hair began to fall out and I was left with very thin hair. It was so thin that you could see my scalp. I went to a new hairdresser in November 2015 and she suggested Nioxin. I was willing to try anything. I bought the kit and away I went. Now six month later, my hairdresser and I are amazed. I am like a whole new person. My hair has grown back, thickened up and now I can actual use clips, barettes and scrunchies again with out them falling out. Thank you Nioxin. I plan on continuing using Nioxin and never stopping.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had fine hair all my life, as I get older it's been thinning and getting oily VERY fast. Well after expressing my issues with my hairdresser, she introduced me to Nioxin 3 (since my hair is chemically treated) I've been using it for about a month now along with the styling scalp spray and I'm in love with it! Im hair is growing fuller, and is no longer oily by 5pm. The styling spray also gives more volume too! If you are having the issues I had and are tired of dealing with thin oily hair, definitely give Nioxin products a try, you will not be disappointed.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I started using the Nioxin Thinning Hair System (step 2) about 6 months ago and it works for me - and my dermatologist agrees! The scalp treatment is like a mousse and according to my dermatologist, since it doesn't have an active ingredient, it does not promote hair growth. The scalp treatment lifts the hair and makes it more full looking. The shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment all have a great scent. I am very pleased with this product and I highly recommend it!
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband swears by this stuff. He switches from this some days and then other days he uses Nizoral. It's definitely pricey.. but it has a lot of wonderful ingredients in it to help with fine hair. My husband has wonderful hair and I don't think he needs the stuff.. but he's always paranoid about losing his hair and this always helps maintain healthy looking hair. It's definitely worth the money to at least try it out and see how you like it for a month!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I have been using Nioxin off and on for the past several years. It is very effective. My hair shed a lot (even though I have incredibly thick hair) this helps to minimize hair in the drain. It comes in a nice package and is available in different sizes. I would recommend this for anyone who has any type of hair loss or dandruff - it works for that too! My hair is color treated so I always purchase spicific for that (thete are other options too).
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I used this after I noticed that my hair was getting noticeably thinner. My hairdresser recommended it and I have to say I have noticed a slight difference. I went through a whole set and didn't repurchase it because I had a hard time finding it (also I'm lazy) and noticed a decline in my hair as well. I even had people comment on how full and thick my hair looked while using this product. I need to go out and purchase some more.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are amazing. I first got them as samples and fell in love with the smell of them and also how they made my scalp feel. I have been using all three steps for the past few months, there is quite a bit of new growth and my hair seems to grow longer a lot faster.
(the new growth is a bit overwhelming if you like your hair straight so invest in a good hairspray )
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing hair care system that has completely changed my hair for the better. I have fine hair, and this has made my hair grow and feel so much thicker and fuller. Especially on the sides, I have always had parts where there was little hair which made it hard to do different hair styles. Now, I can do anything!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Kissimmee, Fl
I have been using Nixon for a while now. I had read good reviews about it and decided to give it a try. I have been experience hair thinning and this product is supposed to make your hair thicker if you use it continuously. It does make my hair feel thicker when I use it but It hasn't helped my hair get thicker......
Jenalee W.
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
Does this actually work? Is it worth the money?
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone find this system to work well? How long should I give this to work?
Marisel B.
Marisel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to continue the treatment, if you want the results to be permanent ?
Dana T.
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
This product is pretty expensive and I've heard that as soon as you stop using it your hair will go back to how it use to be. Is this true? Also, does this product make your hair grow faster?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it make your hair stay Instead of fall out