BY NIOXIN

System Kit 4 - A Nioxin 3 part system regimen to cleanse, optimize and treat the scalp and hair. For noticeably thinning, chemically treated, fine hair.Technologies:Scalp Access Delivery System with vitamins, botanicals, SPF 15 sunscreen, and purifying agents to help clean away follicle-clogging sebum and environmental residues from the scalp, while helping provide sun protection for the scalp.BioAMP with cystine amino acids, and lightweight conditioning and treatment ingredients; helps provide thicker-looking hair by increasing the fullness of each hair strand, and reducing hair loss through strengthening against damage and breakage.Glyco-Shield for chemically-treated hair and scalp with white tea extract, humectants, peppermint oil, and protective conditioning agents that deliver a dual shield technology to help provide protection and moisture balance to color-treated hair, while leaving the scalp feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.Includes:Cleanser (10.1 oz.)Scalp Therapy (5.1 oz.)Scalp Treatment (3.4 oz. ) - System Kit 4 see more...

• Is this an everyday treatment? 2 Answers
  • What is the smell/ scent on this and dies it burn or have...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mimi B.
Lees Summit, MO
This kit is decent. It gave my hair a little bit of a fuller appearance. The problem is it is so expensive and all it really does is increase your hair volume which is what any other shampoos can do. Overall, if you really struggle with fine hair this is the purchase for you. Nioxin Hair System Kit 4 Noticeably Thinning for Fine Hair
Demi B.
Knoxville
Currently using this kit and love it! My hair is starting to get more strong and my scalp is feeling so much better from where it was! Is use everytime I wash and the smell is so nice and it feels great on my scalp! Would recommend to others!!!!!!!!!
Jill H.
I love nioxin products! I used this the whole time i was doing chemo and beyond when my hair retuned! It feels so good, helped my scalp when it was painful during chemo hair loss.
Aleksandra R.
I really really love this product! It smells minty which is actually pretty nice. It makes my hair feel soft and full, and makes me feel like I have so much more hair. Its more on the expensive side but totally worth it. You can get a box including shampoo conditioner and a hair mouse  it was about $42. The bigger sizes are obviously more expensive but totally worth it. My hair feels great afterwads
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I bought this item for my mother as she has fine hair and was feeling insecure. She loves it. She actually loved it so much that she stocked up on it. She is incredibly happy with the product and the price, and that says quite a bit since she's a bit frugal and previously used to shop for cheaper brands.
Alaina P.
Hartland, WI
I would not have hair if it was not for this great product. I suffer from alopacia and this product is able to help me grow my hair back faster. It worth every penny and if can noticed a huge different if I use any other product in my hair. I will be using tho for life!
Allison R.
McKinney , TX
I have seen Nioxin work wonders on thinning hair, whether it be chemotherapy patients, balding men, or hair loss due to drastic weight loss. It's Monty scent works to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles to boost additional growth. I would recommend using the compete system for best results and not just bits and pieces.
Jewell Q.
Hair thinning no more! You never see hair thinning coming until it's too late but this product helps & prevents this from occurring.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I have been happy with the results of this product after my hair dresser suggested it to get a nice clarifying shampoo for my hair
Ashley M.
Glencoe, KY
Perfect fix for fine thin and noticeably thinning hair. Helps prevent hair loss and promotes growth. Worth the splurge.
Cari S.
What is the smell/ scent on this and dies it burn or have a tingle sensation to it?
Carrie R.
Sturgis, MI
Is this an everyday treatment?