Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsNioxin
Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning

Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe.

has anyone used Nioxin system 2 to help with hair loss? Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning ?
Did this actually work?
Does this really help with thinning hair?
Start your review of Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This just made my scalp tingle/burn and I really didn't like it or notice any difference. It's very pricey and doesn't do anything it claims it does. I was very disappointed.
Aisha B.
Brooklyn, NY
Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Aisha B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was very skeptical of this product since I am a firm believer that hair loss is caused mostly by internal factors; genetics, underlying deficiencies. I was diagnosed with alopecia, plus add on genetics, postpartum hair loss, vitamin deficiencies. Ive tried every vitamin under the sun and didn’t see results even close to this. Pictures speak a thousand words, here is the before and after: [product:nioxin-hair-system-kit-2:-natural-hair-with-progressed-thinning]
Adriana A.
Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Adriana A.
I've been using this product for over a year and love it! Please note, this is not a hair regrowth product. It does, however, make my hair look fuller and thicker and it has definitely reduce fall out. I've read some of the negative reviews and it seems to me many simply haven't given the product enough time to work. I have no complaints; I use the product regularly and do recommend it.
Patricia K.
Vancouver, WA
Was a bit off put at first with the price but boy does it live up to it's claims. AMAZING! been using it for a little over 6 months and it was well worth it. Love how it makes my scalp tingle and show me it is working. Just remember to leave it on for it to work it's magic!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning uploaded by Shelbie M.
This works so wonderful with my hair...its full and shiny. Its at a price point I'm comfortable paying...I will buy again.
Cindy D.
My hair is very this and thick . I couldn't find anything at a reasonable price and that worked ... Love this product
Ana Lara R.
Broadlands, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I had horrible hair loss. In the first wash I already felt a difference. I've been using the kit for a month and my hair is no longer falling out! Amazing. It leaves the scalp with a very good feeling of freshness!
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
This is a great product if you are looking for something to really get your hair and scalp squeaky clean and give your limp locks a little volume! A light minty scent that has light tingle to it but nothing over the top or painful. It’s a little drying so be sure to use products to tame the frizz afterwards if your hair tends to be frizzy. I have purchased this twice over now! In terms of helping with regrowth or hair loss I don’t see it makes a huge difference, although I don’t use daily (about once a week) with other shampoos, so maybe if you used this more consistently it would work but I am not sure.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
I work in a salon that sells this product. I have sold over 100 kits to a lot of my clients only because I soley believe this product works. I have seen a huge difference in my boyfriends hair from Dec 14 to Dec 31st. My clients who have been using it for less than a month have their hair growing back thicker and the bald spots have baby hair. I highly recommend this to every one! The way it works: When you begin to bald it is because your body is releasing an oil that does not allow your skin to shed, therefore, layers of skin start to build over the follicle of the hair. Nioxin gets rid of the oil, thus why your scalp begins to dry within the first few weeks. how to use it PROPERLY: Apply the shampoo over your scalp, make sure you scrub completely. the shampoo cleans off the unwanted oil. The conditioner stimulates the scalp. THE LONGER YOU LEAVE IT ON THE BETTER. FOR EFFICIENT RESULTS, DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR LESS THAN 10 Mins!!!! Do not use any other shampoo or conditioners when using this product. Doing so defeats the purpose as to why you use Nioxin. Your body will ALWAYS produce the unwanted oil that doesn't allow your skin to shed, there for you must keep using Nioxin, if you stop, you will go back to loosing hair.
Stacy G.
Hobart, IN
I have just started using this product for my thinning hair but after only a few washes my hair already feel thicker to the touch not to mention that it makes my hair shiny. I can't wait to see what my hair will look like in 6 months.