Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning

by Nioxin

#2 in Haircare Sets

Thicker Denser-Looking Hair in 30 Days. Guaranteed. New and Improved. Kit Includes: Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 Helps to remove follicle-clogging sebum, fatty acids and environmental residues from the scalp skin and hair. Cleanses to provide thicker-looking hair. Nioxin Scalp Therapy™ System 2 Is a lightwe.

How long until you started noticing results?
Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning ? Does this really work? And how long does it take to see results ?
What type of hair type is this ideal for?
Start your review of Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning!
Lakewood, OH
This product is super effective. I initially bought it to get rid of my awful dandruff. My dandruff was so bad my bv scalp was scaly and covered with scabs. It w has not been that been that way again since using it. The added bonus is how it makes your hair grow. My hair is so thick and grows very fast when using it
Westminster, CO
I was starting to losing my hair because of some medication. I tried this product first. I am very happy that I did , I not only have hair growing back but my hair seems thicker than it was before I started using this product. I definitely got my money's worth.
Purchased at: Sephora
This didn’t do any damage to my hair but I have to be honest - I didn’t really see increased volume or thickness. It smells good and feels fresh - but that’s all I can say.
Grimesland , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! Coming from someone with super thin hair and completely flat to my head. . After the first wash I could tell a difference. But I still wasn’t 100% sold. Then the second day I did all three steps again. Slept on my hair and I was able to get up brush it and go. I didn’t have to try and fluff it up and stray it down so my hair wouldn’t move out of place and show all my parted lines/areas. My hair has always been super thin I chooses the progressed thinning because of that. They also have light thinning. I have only used it twice and I love it! #nioxin #influenster
Somerset, NJ
*received from influenster* I’m not sure how i feel about this product. I can’t tell if it’s helping or not but I’m leaning towards no. I think i used it for two months? Not sure but close and my hair doesn’t seem too much better. It’s hard to tell. I do like the tingly sensation though! And it’s not a bad shampoo so i don’t hate it.
Strongsville, OH
This is a great product if you are looking for something to really get your hair and scalp squeaky clean and give your limp locks a little volume! A light minty scent that has light tingle to it but nothing over the top or painful. It’s a little drying so be sure to use products to tame the frizz afterwards if your hair tends to be frizzy. I have purchased this twice over now! In terms of helping with regrowth or hair loss I don’t see it makes a huge difference, although I don’t use daily (about once a week) with other shampoos, so maybe if you used this more consistently it would work but I am not sure.
Athens, GA
My boyfriend has the thickest hair he has ever had and he started thinning at 18 and he is 24 now. His hair is able to be styled better than when he was in high school!
Fredonia, KS
You know that fresh, minty, cool feeling you get in your mouth after you brush your teeth? This product feels like that, but on your scalp. It's a really interesting feeling that takes a little getting used to. After a couple of months of use, I don't notice it anymore. The shampoo cleans fine but the conditioner isn't particularly moisturizing. The foam seems to give a little boost to the roots, but it causes my hair to get greasy faster, so I don't use it daily. I've been using this kit for a few months and have not had any noticeable change in my hair yet. I'll continue to try it, but so far I haven't noticed any miracles.
I love Step 2 because it is for fine thinning hair that is starting to show how thin it is. It has that many fresh feeling but it works to make the strands each look thicker. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and once you start do not stop using this hair care system. This particular system is great for natural hair not chemically treated hair
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair has been thinning due to medication. I was desperate for something. I found this online and gave it a shot. It’s only been 3 washes, but my hair immediately felt and appeared to be thicker. I noticed way less fallout when combing my hair. The tingle from the shampoo is wonderful. I’m not a huge fan of the scalp treatment, it make my roots greasy. I’ll probably only use it at night. The price is somewhat high, but not terrible when you buy the kit!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mayo
review
3 months ago
Shannon W. • 3 months ago
I could feel and tell a difference in my hair after the first use. I did all three... shampoo, conditioner and the treatment.
9 months ago
Does Nioxin Hair System Kit 2: Natural Hair with Progressed Thinning make your hair fall out before it starts to grow?
Julissa P. • 7 months ago
No. this doesn’t really make hair grow OR fall out; that’s what minoxidil does. Nioxin only makes your hair thicker.