Nioxin Cleanser for Fine Hair System 3 for Fine Hairchemically Enhanced Hair, 25.4 Ounce

BY NIOXIN

Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This stuff is amazing!! I have super thin hair, but when I use this it gives my hair so much body and a great look. I'm naturally blonde but also have highlights. The shampoo doesn't strip them or make my hair feel dry. If there's days I don't use this and then use it again people are always asking what I did differently To my hair
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This shampoo is pretty good I been using it for 10 years on and off . The formula has changed maybe because Wella owns / makes this brand . Also I learned that this shampoo has to be used on and off to see the effects . I use it for 3 months maths and then I stop for 3 and use another one . That's the only way you will see lasting results .
Jeannie N.
Durant, OK
I've been using this product for about a month now, & I have notice my hair is having more volume & it's helping with my dead ends. I also like to dye my hair burgundy, and I've noticed that it doesn't strip the color. I personally recommend it!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I tried this shampoo out is good but not that great for the price. It does give your scalp a minty fresh feel but since I had curly hair it doesn't moisturize my curls it over cleans it and leaved it super frizzy and dry.
Moni S.
When I started working at Ulta, a coworker from the salon recommended this to me because my hair was becoming so fine. Have realistic expectations. You wont see changes overnight. But you do see a gradual change in the strength and thickness of your hair
Lillian H.
Carson, CA
Nioxin is such a great product! I have done and chemically treated hair. Also, after giving birth..my hair was falling out like crazy! Your hair feels super clean upon usage and it pairs great with the conditioner!
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
This is such a great cleanser. It helped my hair recover from dying it so much. I got it at Sally's. The packaging is really nice and it's definitely very affordable. I'm so satisfied with this product
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I used tgis on my thin hair and call me crazy but now my hair feels alot thicker. I have no witnessed new growth as I have a head full of hair, it jist feels and looks thicker.
Mika C.
I used this for my Alopecia when I was younger and now my husband uses the whole system for his hairline. It's amazing how you can literally see the new growth coming in!
Emily V.
Greenup, KY
I've used Nioxin for years now and won't use anything else. My hair thinned dramatically one day and nothing worked to help thicken it back up except Nioxin. It also leaves my hair feeling wonderfully clean.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Would this also work for hair loss/balding??
leidiane c.
For serving
Brenda T.
San Antonio, TX
I have very oily hair and I've been trying to find I very good product for my hair, is this a really good hair cleanser??! Some one please help
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone use this with rogaine too? If so, how do they work together?
Bela F.
Dublin, CA
Have anyone had any results with regrowth or making your hair longer?