BY NIOXIN

System 2 Natural Hair Noticeably Thinning 9 out of 10 people perceive a thickening effect* Nioxin Cleanser™ System 2 - gently cleanses and removes environmental residue like DHT .  BioAMP™ adds thickness and strengthens the hair shaft.  Activ-Renewal™ helps provide a more youthful-looking scalp complexion.  Scalp-Access™ delivery system helps protect nutrients as they  moisturize the scalp and hair. No Animal Testing. For information: 800-628-9890 / 770-944-1308 ; *Consumer perception based upon usage of entire NIOXIN® Thinning Hair System 2 . Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Nioxin Research Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Nioxin Research Laboratories.  Nioxin Research Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guara see more...

• Does this make your hair look/feel thicker?3 Answers
  • Does it help fortify the hair? Can you see improvements in new ha...2 Answers
  • How does this product work? Does it go on before shampoo? 2 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I ended up buying a large bottle of nioxin st the professional beauty supply store thinking it was salon quality or actually had some good benefits. There is nothing special about this shampoo. Yeah it feels good and smells good, and unfortunately I feel like you have to use a good amount of this product to actually feel like your hair is clean. Not impressed.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
I am a male suffering from very thinning hair and this product does an amazing job of thickening my hair and helping prevent hair loss. I use this product with nioxin scalp therapy conditioner 2 and nioxin cleanser 1 shampoo which leaves my hair looking great. Highly recommend this product.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
I was recommended this shampoo by my hair stylist since my hair is very thin and it kept falling out. I've got to say that it was very pleasant. It has a minty scent and it also has a nice cooling and refreshing feel in the scalp. I did notice that my hair started to grow out more and it felt a bit fuller. You do have to be patient though. It took about 1-2 months before I started to notice any changes in my hair. I only wash my hair 2 times a week.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
This product really works! I bought the liter size a month ago and my hair is actually thicker! I have been trying everything with no results so I totally believe in this product.My hair is so thin you can see my scalp, but this cleanser seems to make my hair fuller where it is not AS noticeable!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Wow this product is great especially for mommys with pospartum hair loss. My cosmetology teacher recommend it and ever since then i fell in love. It works quickly! Also i recommend the #3 because the higher the number the better it works. the lowest number is if you're loosing a little bit of hair Nioxin® Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Treated Hair Set Duo 33.8 oz
Julia L.
This is one pricy number, but I must say it is worth the money. My hair and scalp are so happy after using this. It unfortunately does not come with a pump, but I attached a pump I got at Ulta. I would definitely buy again!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
This shampoo has a nice minty smell to it. I noticed that it lathered the best compared to other shampoos I have used. It actually felt refreshing to use. My hair feels a whole lot more cleaner than it ever has before.
Nathan C.
The Nioxin Level 1 kit has worked miracles for my hair. I was losing hair, including my eyebrows, from work stress. After 2 weeks of using the kit, I noticed my hair volume returning. The cleanser smells really nice and it clears all filth from your hair. It has a very soothing tingling sensation on your scalp.
Mary F.
Little Elm, TX
I started experiencing hair loss when I turned 45 and developed a Thyroid condition. I remembered that one of my girlfriends had success using Nioxin after a hysterectomy when she experienced hairloss from hormonal changes. I went to Ulta and purchased the product for color treated hair that was already thinning. Through the last 5 years I have had several surgerys and did a course of radiation. I ended up losing about 2/3 of my hair and 1/3 of that never grew back in. I really noticed the weeks that I did not use the Nioxin that I had more fall out in the shower. It saved my hair. It does not help new hairs grow back in, just helps with the hair you still have to keep the scalp healthy as possible so that does not fall out.
About 3 years ago Nioxin changed packaging and I noticed was moved to being manufactured in Mexico. Sure enough two weeks after the change to new product my hair began thinning again. I added more Biotin & better vitamins and the Nioxin scalp treatment as well. I found I could purchase this shampoo in Walmart beauty salons cheaper then Ulta with their coupon. I am hoping that since starting a new type of hormone replacement BHRT pellets (menopause) that my hair will start growing back in a bit more. I use Nioxin 3 -4 times a week. You will get scalp build up from their conditioner and residue from the new formula. I would just use it on your ends. If you color your hair use the #4, don't mess around with the lower numbers. My hair dresser has suggested to mix a little of this into Awupuhi shampoo and I will be trying that soon to make it go farther.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't think there much of a difference to help my fine hair but it does prevent a lot of hair fallout! I like to take showers in the morning and this has a very minty cooling sensation which helps refresh the scalp and also makes it feel clean. Wakes me up when I need it to! The shampoo works great!
Sheena D.
Does this help with hair growth?
Brooke B.
Does this make your hair look/feel thicker?
Danielle S.
How does this product work? Does it go on before shampoo?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Shuqi X.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it help fortify the hair? Can you see improvements in new hair growth?