Nioxin By Nioxin Intense Therapy Weightless Reconstructive Masque (for Men and Women) uploaded by Chinelo A.

BY NIOXIN

Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
For a woman with not only extremely fine and thin hair but slow growing and damaged hair as well this was worth the money. I use this about once to twice a week no more, it has helped my hair so much I 100% recommend it. My hair feels thicker, fuller and healthier. I'm not sure about how much hair growth but it reduced the shedding I see.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing! It really helps with dry and damaged hair! I have curly hair that is dry and damaged from using a blow dryer every day and it really helps nourish my hair! I also really love this smell and I would definitely use it again
Shelby C.
I have used Nioxin products for a long while. I tried this product recently it smelled great, and I like the way it made my hair feel. It took a little while to get the full effect but it was worth the wait.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA
My mother suffered from thinning right in the halo of hair. She didn't know what to do. We knew that firstly, it was from stress but secondly, she's getting a little older now and has to do a bit more to maintain her healthy hair. We searched for solutions everywhere and we finally found Nixon , which was referred to her by her brother who also suffered from thinning. The complete system, and this has made her hair fill in, as well as his. It's thinker, healthier, longer and better than ever before. This is one of my favorite hair products, because of that. I also use occasionally when I feel like my hair needs a little boost in some areas. Especially my edges.
Keri A.
Love this hair moisturizing mask! It really does the job and leaves hair feeling great! I recommend this if you have dry hair.
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it? Where can I find it??
Szoke A.