BY NIOD

NIOD's Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds to visibly hydrate skin. A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, Combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system, Offer visible hydration, plumping, comfort and uniformity from the subcutaneous level to skin surface, Product Weight: 30ml/1 fl oz. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
The best hyaluronic acid serum I've tried, and I've tried tons. Isn't sticky, absorbs quickly and plumps skin for healthy look.
Elora C.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
Water-like consistency, it sinks immediately into my skin. It leaves my face plump and comfortable. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, so it absorbs moisture from the air and holds it in its molecule. It helps protect skin's moisture barrier and improves the function of thicker creams overlaid.
Christie B.
Christie B.
Yikes! This product always gives me tiny whitehead pimples and I am not congestion or acne prone at all. It is very lightweight and I didn't notice any positive changes in my skin using this. Pass!!!