Niod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex uploaded by Marta M.Niod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY NIOD

NIOD's Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds to visibly hydrate skin. A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, Combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system, Offer visible hydration, plumping, comfort and uniformity from the subcutaneous level to skin surface, Product Weight: 30ml/1 fl oz. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best hyaluronic acid serum I've tried, and I've tried tons. Isn't sticky, absorbs quickly and plumps skin for healthy look.
Rebecca M.
Heathhall , Dumfries
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product – it’s very stylish & sleek looking, and I enjoy that it has a dropper as it means I’m not contaminating the product. I will say that it is very runny though, which can be a little tricky in terms of using the dropper directly on your face (though as long as you’re quick – you’ll be golden!)

Obviously I cannot comment on the anti-ageing and age-reversing properties of this complex, as I’m only 20. The texture is nice and smooth though and it does leave my skin hydrated all day thanks to the hyalorinc acid in the formula. Immediately after application my face feels smoothed and soothed, though it does feel a little “tight” as it plumps my skin. It is very comfortable though! I’ve found I can use it under my makeup without any issues, or of course, by itself.

The science behind the product is very in-depth, and I do believe it most likely all works – but personally, I doubt I’ll purchase this again. With the RRP being £38 (plus shipping) for 30ml, the Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex isn’t cheap. With this being said though, I have found a little to go a long way and the jar has lasted – so really if you break down the monthly cost it isn’t too much. Actually…I’m a little torn – I do love this but at same time, I have so many products which I can see are making a longer term difference to my skin! Niod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
Emma K.
Juniper Green, Edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use it under my serum. It has no smell and it feels slightly sticky once applied. I can feel it working on my skin as soon as it’s applied. It helps plump up my skin.
Marta M.
Cardiff , Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum! I have dehydrated skin and this helps my skin so much, it immediately plumps my skin! Also the texture is amazing, it feels like water and layers amazingly well!
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Water-like consistency, it sinks immediately into my skin. It leaves my face plump and comfortable. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, so it absorbs moisture from the air and holds it in its molecule. It helps protect skin's moisture barrier and improves the function of thicker creams overlaid.
Christie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yikes! This product always gives me tiny whitehead pimples and I am not congestion or acne prone at all. It is very lightweight and I didn't notice any positive changes in my skin using this. Pass!!!