NIOD Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester (240ml) uploaded by Kelly Ç.NIOD Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester (240ml) uploaded by Shelby H.NIOD Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester (240ml) uploaded by Shelby H.

BY NIOD

NIOD Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester delivers a deep cleansing action to remove all traces of make-up and impurities in a single step, without over-drying or uncomfortable tightness. Formulated with isolated sugar and avocado esters, its skin-friendly approach penetrates skin to dissolve dirt and grime, whilst regulating sebum activity to rebalance both dry and oily skin types. Infused with antioxidant vitamin E, the cleanser repairs and protects against environmental damage so you can experience a hydrated, purified and refined complexion and unclogged pores. E.N. Contains no cleansing plant oils, no detergents and no water. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
alyson s.
Baltimore
This is a little messy and I didn't like it at first. However, I gave it another try and I'm glad I did! The best cleanser I've ever used! I tend to put it in my hands and rub on a dry face to get rid of my makeup. I use a washcloth after to rinse and it helps! A little goes a long way. I also occasionally double cleanse with sanskrit saponis by niod.
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
Love this! Since it’s pretty pricy for pretty much an oil cleanser I only use this in the morning or on non makeup days as I found you go through much more product removing makeup. Leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
I love NIOD, first and foremost.  This removes makeup but what it does for your skin is so much more relavant.  It leaves a comfortable softness, not greasy, but a protective film that helps absorb the products you place over top.  Half my skincare arsenal is NIOD and the other is Korean skincare.  It's all about hydration and repair for me.  NIOD has very complex formulations, but nothing harsh or bad for me skin.  #deciem truly is the Abnormal Beauty Company.
P.S.  I found pumps on Amazon that fit the bottles perfectly.  The dropper style container is my only complaint, but I love the products so much, I simply adapted.
Kelly Ç.
WOW I’m so impressed with the performance of this product…it’s so different to anything I’ve used before. It’s not an oil, it’s not a balm (but acts like them) it’s not a water either but looks like it is. This product removes EVERYTHING leaving my skin fresh and clean yet nourished and not tight, you don’t even feel like you have to apply moisture after. And you only need a few drops! You can apply – massage in and rinse off or you can simply apply to a cotton pad and that’s it! It’s so easy and so effective.