BY NIOD

Enhance lips with the Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate from NIOD (Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science). The high performance treatment combines peptide technology and bio-technology to improve the texture of lips and prevent signs of ageing, including loss of elasticity and smoothness. Specially formulated with Inca Inchi Oil, an ingredient consisting of more than 80% omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to effectively form a barrier, eliminating water loss for a plumper appearance. Very low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid is cross-linked with Japanese Konjac to penetrate the lips and increase water retention, visibly increasing volume for luscious lips. The lightweight serum boosts blood circulation to give lips a darker, more pronounced colour, whilst stimulating collagen production for an 8.5% increase in lip density and 14.9% improvement in firmness. E.N. see more...

Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I am always on the lookout for lip plumpers that actually work and have yet to find one. I heard so many good things about NIOD Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate and I can say it did not live up to the hype. It was expensive and doesn't leave my lips feeling plumped or moisturized at all. It doesn't smell great and that doesn't bother me at all, but I could see where that might bother others. It doesn't irritate my skin which is a plus, but it doesn't do anything for me either. I'm almost done with my bottle and would not purchase again or recommend.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this product it instantly makes my lips huge. It can be hard to get used to and you need to use just a little or else you can irritate the surrounding part of your mouth. It’s expensive but it’s a huge amount and I have had mine for two years now so it’s worth it.
Kelsey P.
Wilmington, DE
I always try and look for the best lip plumpers on the market and I do like this one. I've seen very minor long term results from this plumper. When you do use it at first it does have a very very harsh sting, but it does get better with time. I do wish the results were visible throughout the day though.
Hareclea O.
Los Angeles
I have bought quite a few products from Deciem which I am overall happy with but this one is a miss for me. I do have naturally full lips so I probably didn’t even need this one but I was curious to see if it worked. Well it does plump your lips a little bit but the effect goes away in a couple of hours. Also be careful to wash your hands thoroughly after using it as it does cause redness and a weird rash if you don’t wash it off. The rash goes away in about twenty minutes. Will not repurchase.