Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsNiod
Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml)

NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml)

by Niod

NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum combines twenty-eight clinical technologies to target signs of ageing around the delicate eye area, including dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. Formulated with Full-Spectrum Fractions of Nature-Identical Hyaluronic Acid, the powerful treatment offers both short and long term filling of wrinkles and boosts elasticity to reveal smooth, supple and youthful-looking eyes. Its unique Novel Arginine-Sustained Acetyl-Hexapeptide-30 is combined with a Bio-Tech Superoxide Dismutase Hydrolyzed Peptide Complex to dramatically minimise the signs of expression lines, whilst stimulating circulation and reducing oxidative stress. With a complex peptide system that works to diminish under-eye puffiness within fifteen days, the fast-absorbing, non-greasy serum improves texture and skin tone so you can experience regenerated, energised eyes. E.N.

Does it help with lots of fine lines around the eyes?
Would you use this for dark circles and puffiness?
I am considering purchasing NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) and since it is a serum do you apply an eye cream on top of this? If so, which one pairs well with it?
Start your review of NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml)!
Crystal V.
Longwood
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Crystal V.
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Crystal V.
I absolutely love this product!! I just spent so much money to test out a different product and wish I would have stuck with FECC. The difference I saw in such a short time was incredible! As soon as I empty this other product I'm using I'm going right back to FECC. It really helped with my puffiness, appearance of dark circles and hydration. It is pretty pricey for only 15 MLS but to be honest 1 drop was enough for both eyes and it absorbed so nicely. The bottle lasted for about 6 months using twice a day and at the beginning I was using more then necessary. Which was perfect because if I remember correctly that was the POA for the product. I really don't like using product past their POA and I hate wasting product. So it was the perfect amount. Totally going back!
Jaimie A.
Hermon, ME
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Jaimie A.
I’m blown away by this Niod Eye Serum. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks, started noticing a firmer eyelid texture right away and now my dark under eye circles are lightening up. The product has a watery consistency I pat a few drops under each eye and then on my lids up to my brows, be careful not to tug the skin, just pat it in. I’m guilty of using a tanning bed with no goggles from time to time a decade ago, so hopefully with continued use I can undo some of that damage. My right eye has been twitching a little- on the bottom lash line, idk if that’s related to this product but I’d be interested to know if anyone else experienced anything similar
TYLER W.
Pine Grove, PA
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by TYLER W.
Purchased at: Deciem
A hyper-concentrated serum for your eyes! Combines 28 clinical technologies to target many signs of under-eye and above-eye aging in one treatment. This single treatment is able to target visible aging including the look of dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines, loss of elasticity, dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness. . The main reason I tried this eye serum was because I purchased the deciem birthday kit, which was an incredible value for the FECC, “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% and the hand chemistry for $39. This eye serum alone costs $68. It has a water like texture and two small drops is more than enough for both eyes, so this little bottle lasts a very long time. At first use I wasn’t that into it, probably just because I’m used to a more creamy, emollient eye cream. With continued use of this product I can definitely say that this is probably the first eye product that I’ve noticed a lessening of darkness under my eyes and I can also say this definitely helps with fine under-eye lines!!
Lilly M.
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Lilly M.
I can no longer do without this eye concentrate. This one little liquid does it all & is jam packed with effective peptides. Highly recommend. NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml)
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Dayana R.
Niod fractionated eye contour concentrate is amazing! I use it as a serum under eye cream, it has lightweight watery texture, but it looks a little bit oily once applied. Feels a little bit tacky till I put a cream on top. It moisturizes the skin fantastically. Really improves the skin around the eyes and reduces wrinkles (please note that I am 27). Contains Full-Spectrum Fractions of Nature-Identical HA; Methyl-Glucoside-6-Phosphate and Novel Arginine-Sustained Acetyl-Hexapeptide-30 fight signs of ageing as a result of facial expressions; Bio-Tech Superoxide Dismutase Hydrolyzed Peptide Complex (antioxidant); Marigold/Yeast Ferment Bio-Complex for reducing both the look of dark circles etc.
Tamara F.
Sanford, FL
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Tamara F.
Purchased the DECIEM Birthday Box just to try this and I have no regrets. This serum is magic in a bottle and that’s why it’s so expensive. I slowly worked up to using it every night under an eye cream and the results are incredible. My dark circles are barely noticeable, those fine lines are almost gone, and I wake up with no puffiness. Warning, if you get it in your eye it will burn as it contains some exfoliating acids. Not sure how I’m going to afford to restock it at full cost, but I’m working on it. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting fresh, wide eyes.
alyson S.
Columbia, MD
Not a miracle product but I like the subtle results I've noticed in my eye contour. It doesn't burn my eyes which I appreciate! It soaks into the skin quickly and I can move on to my next step in skincare or makeup application.
Christina W.
Victoria, MN
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Christina W.
NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate Serum (15ml) uploaded by Christina W.
I discovered and began using NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate 6 years ago, at the age of 50. I was experiencing under eye dark circles, puffiness and beginning signs of aging. The darkness under my eyes has literally lightened by 90% and the crows feet that were beginning are gone. I have high eyelids that were beginning to sag and they have tightened up considerably. I keep my Eye Contour in my skincare refrigerator. When I apply it in the a.m. my eye puffiness disappears in about 5 minutes and my eyes look awake. I will NEVER stop using this amazing Eye Contour. Here is a picture I just took of my eye area without makeup and no retouching or filters. All I have on is NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate. Ladies and gentlemen, I highly recommend this and all NIOD skincare products!
Hyojin Jenny H.
I had high hopes for this eye serum because of its concentrated ingredients and good reviews, but I'm not sure it did anything for me. It certainly helped moisturize the skin around my eyes, but even after 3 months of daily use, I didn't see any improvement in my dark circles or fine lines.
Luanna W.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Deciem
This thin but hydrating peptide eye serum feels really great, but after more than a year or using it, I am not really terribly sure that it has done anything beyond moisturize. I bought this as part of the Deciem Birthday pack, but I'm not convinced I'd pay $68 to replace it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alessa S.
Dawson Creek , BC
il y a un an
Camila V. il y a 9 mois
I genuinely do not think you need to apply an eye cream on top of this product. FECC is chock full of amazing ingredients. It brightens with niacinimide, moisturizes, and de-puffs with peptides. The only time I might see someone adding something on top of this is if you are using tretinoin or retin-a. If that’s the case then you might need to add an occlusive so your under eyes and lids don’t get irritated.