BY NIOD

Decongest your complexion with the NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask; a rinse-off treatment developed with innovative Dispersion Technology to deliver a deep cleansing action. With a three-phase formula, the face mask creates a very thin layer over skin to reignite a luminous glow and reveal a clarified, revitalised complexion. Purifying Phase 1: A black Amazonian Clay with high concentrations of Titanium and Oligo-Elements dissolves the build-up of surface impurities, including excess oil, make-up and pollution, whilst a copper-rich Brazilian Clay reinforces the skin's barrier function to promote smoother, more refined skin. Protective Phase 2: Harnessing the powers of a Sea Polysaccharide (from microorganisms found in Polynesian coral reefs), the second phase shields against environmental aggressors and premature ageing to maintain youthful vitality. Ultra-pure Bisabolol fights inflammation and allows skin to respond to climate change effectively. Responsive Phase 3: The final stage utilises a highly-purified Flavanone (derived from the inner white parts of Citrus Peel) to support the natural immune system, whilst a pre-cursor to a modified Oleic Acid (that is naturally produced on normal skin by a yeast) offers a slow, gentle increase of this acid without altering density or pH. Flavanone Mud avoids the use of aggressive clays, direct acids, low or high pH, exfoliating agents or any material that would disrupt dermal balance, allowing you to experience restored, rejuvenated skin with revived radiance and improved texture. see more...

NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask 50ml
  • "I read a few reviews before trying it out and a lot of them were saying to use it everyday for the first week and then once a week after that as a top up. I found that everyday was a bit too much for my sensitive skin but using it every few days definitely helped to keep my spots at bay. It’s also worth noting that this has a shelf life of 6 months so you need to be using it often to get through the pot. I’m thinking of taking it down to my chest (as I get a few spots there too) to make the most of the product within that time. I would definitely repurchase this mask again and NIOD is a brand that I really want to explore more." in 4 reviews
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
BURN BABY BURN! I LOVE this mask! It seriously feels like its digging down deep and really penetrating all the GROSS stuff in your pores. I LOVE masks, and I honestly use this one about 2 times a week. It's seriously a favorite of mine. I've found that applying it with my fingertips makes the product harder to spread out and it dries a lot faster, so I've started applying it with a mask applicator, and honestly love it and use less product now - a little really does go a long way with this product!
Ariana G.
Palmdale, CA
This is a fantastic mask. I’m always on the hunt for the next holy grail item, but I keep coming back to this one especially when my skin is being temperamental and decides to misbehave. I turn to the Flavanone mask when I have random breakouts or when my skin is just looking dull and lifeless. It works wonders when applied for a few consecutive days. Love love love it!
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Deciem is so amazing at creating thoughtful, extraordinary skincare that other companies have yet to think of. Understanding the science behind their products is fascinating as well this mask does penetrate deeper into the skin to clear out impurities than most other products I’ve used, while not disturbing my skin or leaving me feeling dry.
Lemon.Ellie B.
Glen Allen, VA
One of the things I want most in life (apart from an endless supply of trader joe’s Cookie Butter) is glowing skin. Normally I can only achieve the glow I like from makeup but after using this decongesting face mask, my skin literally glows through my foundation. Packed with three different types of clay, it does have quite a tingling effect but it’s well worth it for the end result. A must have in your beauty wardrobe
ゆいmzk M.
Los Angeles
This mask has changed my masking life. I used to use quite a bit of clay masks as I have sensitive acne prone skin and clay masks seemed to help with my active acne. I decided to give this mask a try when I was looking for a new mask because it claims to have long-term skin benefits vs. the normal clay mask that simply pulls impurities out of the skin when applied.

The scent is very herbal and medicinal but the mask spreads over the skin very smoothly and I was surprised by how little I needed to cover my whole face. The sales lady that I purchased this mask from warned me that it does tingle when washing it off so I was prepared for the tingle? slight burning sensation I had when washing the mask off after leaving it on for the recommended 10 minutes. What I wasn't expecting was how nice my skin looked after the redness subsided. My acne prone skin with tons of hyper pigmentation looked brighter - although my PIH was still there obv. My skin felt smoother and my active cystic acne seemed to be less irritated. The next morning, my acne was smaller and my skin still glowed.

After finishing an entire 50ml jar and almost finished with my first 100ml tube, I will continue to repurchase this and will probably only use this clay mask from now on. This is by far the best clay mask I have ever used and I've used quite a bit!
amanda c.
Seffner, FL
Okay so I purchased this because Wayne Goss was raving about it. It is the creme de la creme of masks. It has a unique three phase method that continues to work after you've washed it off. This mask is highly effective for me and well worth the price.
Brielle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Excellent, innovative product in the NIOD line! It goes on in a very thin layer and covers the skin in a smooth, serum-like, rust-colored, mud solution. It dries quickly and is not uncomfortable. It washes off easily with water or a wet cloth. It can tingle a bit after washing off, but does not sting or hurt. My stressed-out, spotted skin loved this mask. I try to use it once a week. I have also used it three days in a row (they recommend using up to 5 days on a row for a "jump start") and I saw a fantastic improvement with healed blemishes, reduced redness, better skin tone, and a big increase in overall brightness and hydration. My skin continued to look better and better for a few days after use. I will continue to reorder this - it is one of my favorite products in the line.

Con: The packaging is awfully inconvenient. The small mouth on the small jar makes it hard to get the product out - you have to have a spatula to dig in to get the product out.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This pulls out impurities while respecting the skin barrier so it’s not overly drying. It burns like CRAZY though when you take it off but that’s common with this mask
Kaya T.
los angeles, CA
The only mud mask I will ever use again! I switched to using niod/deciem products back in November, and my skin has never been so well behaved in my life. I use this mask when I'm PMSing and my skin gets a bit too oily, and it cleans my skin and tightens my pores like no other, and I think this regime has eliminated the monthly acne I would get. You only apply a thin layer of this mask, so the bottle lasts a long time.
Kylie D.
If I could give this 10 stars I would!!!! This has been the single most effective product I have ever used for my oily acne prone skin. I put it on 15 minutes and wash off, any cyst I have are much smaller and my pores look amazing. Even my husband has commented on how much better my skin looks after using this.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Where is this sold at?
Amanda W.
Ahh dang it. No one has put a review on this product?? I'm about to purchase & just wanted to read some reviews to see if it's as amazing as I have heard. I've only heard one opinion and wasn't sure if it was a "paid opinion". Anyone??
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask 50ml I just ordered the oxidized protective spray and thinking of buy this. Winner? Or not?