NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask 50ml

by Niod

Decongest your complexion with the NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask; a rinse-off treatment developed with innovative Dispersion Technology to deliver a deep cleansing action. With a three-phase formula, the face mask creates a very thin layer over skin to reignite a luminous glow and reveal a clarified, revitalised complexion. Purifying Phase 1: A black Amazonian Clay with high concentrations of Titanium and Oligo-Elements dissolves the build-up of surface impurities, including excess oil, make-up and pollution, whilst a copper-rich Brazilian Clay reinforces the skin's barrier function to promote smoother, more refined skin. Protective Phase 2: Harnessing the powers of a Sea Polysaccharide (from microorganisms found in Polynesian coral reefs), the second phase shields against environmental aggressors and premature ageing to maintain youthful vitality. Ultra-pure Bisabolol fights inflammation and allows skin to respond to climate change effectively. Responsive Phase 3: The final stage utilises a highly-purified Flavanone (derived from the inner white parts of Citrus Peel) to support the natural immune system, whilst a pre-cursor to a modified Oleic Acid (that is naturally produced on normal skin by a yeast) offers a slow, gentle increase of this acid without altering density or pH. Flavanone Mud avoids the use of aggressive clays, direct acids, low or high pH, exfoliating agents or any material that would disrupt dermal balance, allowing you to experience restored, rejuvenated skin with revived radiance and improved texture.

NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask 50ml I just ordered the oxidized protective spray and thinking of buy this. Winner? Or not?
Where is this sold at?
Ahh dang it. No one has put a review on this product?? I'm about to purchase & just wanted to read some reviews to see if it's as amazing as I have heard. I've only heard one opinion and wasn't sure if it was a "paid opinion". Anyone??
Start your review of NIOD Flavanone Mud Mask 50ml!
Product Highlights
...after that as a top up. I found that everyday was a bit too much for my sensitive skin but using it every few days definitely helped to keep my spots at bay. It’s also worth noting that this has a shelf life of 6 months so you need to be using it often to get through the pot. I’m thinking of taking it down to my chest (as I get a few spots there too) to make the most of the product within that time. I would definitely repurchase this mask again and NIOD is a brand that I really want to explore more.in reviews
George R.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Get anything from Niod and you won’t regret it. They use the best quality ingredients and everything just works. This is my favorite mask for keeping my skin healthy and acne free. Also love the minimalistic packaging.
Kaylee D.
Broomfield, CO
This mud mask is not for the faint of heart. If you have extremely sensitive skin you may want to keep a wide distance between you and this mask but it does work. It’s a bright orange color and a little bit goes a long way. The directions say to apply an even think layer all over your face avoiding the eye area. I used a stainless steel spatula to apply mine. I do wish that the bottle was easier to get into other than having to buy a separate spatula or digging your whole bacteria ridden finger into it. When first applied it burns slightly but nothing extreme and it dries like a normal mud mask. After 10 minutes and it’s time to rinse however it’s like fire on your face. I’m not sure why but water seems to make the face mask activate somehow. After rinsing, my face was on fire, nothing I couldn’t handle but this could be too much of a discomfort for some. Per the bottle directions I used this mask every night for 5 days in a row to detox my skin and it really works! After using it I could see everything that it had drawn to the surface and it made extractions super easy. After the 5 days my skin was clearer, softer and my pores were smaller. Overtime with the weekly upkeep applications I would assume the effects will get better and better and I will continue to use this. 4 out of 5 ⭐️
nicole R.
Boston, MA
I got this mask from Lookfantastic because they had a sale going on and it was at a better price than on the regular NIOD website. I have used the mask about 5-7 times now and I have definitely seen results on my skin. First, this burns and will leave your face red after you wash it off. It burns like the packaging claims and the redness stays for about 5-10 minutes, I dont have sensitive skin but it does not feel great so I wouldn't recommend it to someone who does have sensitive skin. The results I saw were: even skin, clean looking pores and overall healthiness to my face, I totally recommend it if your skin needs some deep cleaning.
Erin B.
Chicago , IL
Ive gone through 1.5 jars of this, and while it works very well at reducing pore appearance, the heat/tingling that comes along with this mask is a lot to take. Its very hot and prickly, and I don’t recommend using it while in a warm tub. Always rinse cool as well! The tingling lasts quite a while after being removed, and you’ll want to follow it with a very good moisturizing regiment. The price on this mask is also really quite high, and the jar is difficult to get product out of. You’ll need a mask brush/spoon to get the job done.
Brigette L.
Chicago
This is an amazing mask and it doesn’t sting me at all. This is the best product of any kind I have used on the blackheads on my nose. This instantly became a staple product the very first time I used it.
Ellen E.
Wayne, NJ
This is my favorite clay mask — I feel like it truly calms breakouts and skin overall. But be careful of the rich copper color — it will dye your hands and towels, etc. I am very careful with use and wash my hands immediately after.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE THIS MASK. I used the five days straight decongestant recommendation and it cleared my skin up of my active breakout. It pulled up each and every break out and took it all away. I love the way my skin feels after using this mask. It burns a lot, but the burning goes away the more you use it....IT BURNS.
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
BURN BABY BURN! I LOVE this mask! It seriously feels like its digging down deep and really penetrating all the GROSS stuff in your pores. I LOVE masks, and I honestly use this one about 2 times a week. It's seriously a favorite of mine. I've found that applying it with my fingertips makes the product harder to spread out and it dries a lot faster, so I've started applying it with a mask applicator, and honestly love it and use less product now - a little really does go a long way with this product!
mzk M.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask has changed my masking life. I used to use quite a bit of clay masks as I have sensitive acne prone skin and clay masks seemed to help with my active acne. I decided to give this mask a try when I was looking for a new mask because it claims to have long-term skin benefits vs. the normal clay mask that simply pulls impurities out of the skin when applied.

The scent is very herbal and medicinal but the mask spreads over the skin very smoothly and I was surprised by how little I needed to cover my whole face. The sales lady that I purchased this mask from warned me that it does tingle when washing it off so I was prepared for the tingle? slight burning sensation I had when washing the mask off after leaving it on for the recommended 10 minutes. What I wasn't expecting was how nice my skin looked after the redness subsided. My acne prone skin with tons of hyper pigmentation looked brighter - although my PIH was still there obv. My skin felt smoother and my active cystic acne seemed to be less irritated. The next morning, my acne was smaller and my skin still glowed.

After finishing an entire 50ml jar and almost finished with my first 100ml tube, I will continue to repurchase this and will probably only use this clay mask from now on. This is by far the best clay mask I have ever used and I've used quite a bit!

Valentina V.
Washington, DC
I have to say, I do like the way this feels on the face. It gives it a very smooth velvety finish. For the reviewer who said it "pills" under makeup, I don't find that to be the case at all. I do think that, as per the instructions, you are only meant to apply the teeniest tiniest amount ... I did go overboard at first, and that excess of product did prove problematic for the application of subsequent layers. As much as I like the velvety look and feel on my skin, I don't love the idea of applying silicone on my face, and as such, will not be repurchasing this. It feels very similar to the Smash Box primers, but a little more elegant.

It does claim to lock hydration in, resulting in dramatically younger looking skin (from the website: "can make the skin look 20 years younger"). My skin has been looking good of late, so if I remove this product from my routine and see any major difference, I will update this review.