BY NIOD

Serum that offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin aging indirectly. This serum is focused on maintaining healthy-looking skin.

Targets all signs of skin aging indirectly.; Serum.

member-84e4434ca
Purchased at: Beautylish
I’ve gone through a few bottles of this. It not a miracle product (what is?), but I know my skin likes it. I wanted to get the stronger version, but I guess they’ve stopped making it.
Stevie B.
Las Vegas
I love what this has done for my skin. I'm 65 so I don't have flawless smooth wrinkle free skin, but this product along with a few others in this line keeps my skin in a much better state that continues to improve with continued use. I would say my skin looks about 15 years younger than it is. I'll happily take those results. So little is needed so it's affordable too.
Jen V.
Calgary
I can’t live without this! I’ve been using this day and night for a few years now, and the difference in my sensitive dry skin is huge. I was going to go to a dermatologist for help until I discovered this miracle. It really changed my skins life. I always use it with/before the NIOD MMHC.