Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNiod
Copper Amino Isolate Serum 100% (30ml) by Niod

NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% (30ml) by Niod

by Niod

Serum that offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin aging indirectly. This serum is focused on maintaining healthy-looking skin.

Targets all signs of skin aging indirectly.; Serum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% (30ml) by Niod!
Jennifer W.
Medford, OR
Amazing. Changed my attitude about skincare. A little runny so apply slowly. Love most of the Niod line!
Melanie D.
This is great in the “i cant tell if its doing anything..” while youre using it and then “holy crap my skin looks bad but i cant tell what changed” when youre not. Its pretty pricey but totally worth it and a little goes a long way
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I’ve only been using this for a month but I really enjoy it. It’s a super thin consistency so I spray their SDS mist on before I apply this and it helps spread it easier. I feel like my skin looks smoother since using a few weeks and I plan on buying it again. I tried using The Ordinary’s copper serum in the past but the smell made me sick so I only used it once. This serum is virtually scentless. Even though it’s pricey and often out of stock I recommend this.
Emily M.
LOS ANGELES
Purchased at: Beautylish
I’ve gone through a few bottles of this. It not a miracle product (what is?), but I know my skin likes it. I wanted to get the stronger version, but I guess they’ve stopped making it.
Stevie B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love what this has done for my skin. I'm 65 so I don't have flawless smooth wrinkle free skin, but this product along with a few others in this line keeps my skin in a much better state that continues to improve with continued use. I would say my skin looks about 15 years younger than it is. I'll happily take those results. So little is needed so it's affordable too.
Jen V.
Calgary
I can’t live without this! I’ve been using this day and night for a few years now, and the difference in my sensitive dry skin is huge. I was going to go to a dermatologist for help until I discovered this miracle. It really changed my skins life. I always use it with/before the NIOD MMHC.

Looking for your answer?