BY NIOD

NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% - 0.5 oz see more...

Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
Since I started using it regularly, I noticed the softness of my skin has improved and my skin always feel like fresh new skin. Texture has improved a little bit and I always have a glow, even without product. The biggest thing I've noticed though is the healing time for my skin. It didn't help fight acne but breakouts healed 3x faster than they usually would. Also my redness has gone down and my skin is just overall less inflammed and irritated. Having sensitive skin is a huge issue and I know it doesn't help that I always try new products. CAIS definitely helps even things out and restore my skin to its natural healthy state. If you suffer from sensitive skin, acne, or aging (don't we all) I highly recommend!
alyson s.
Baltimore
This product really surprised me! I wasnt sure what to expect because the description is pretty intense but I do definitely see a change in my skin after using. I use it only in the morning and think my skin looks clearer and helps speed up recovery. Have repurchased!
Heather O.
NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% - 0.5 oz
CAIS or Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1%(15mL/$60 or 30mL/$90.) I feel like NIOD is breaking exciting ground with this product. Of course there are products with copper peptides on the market, but not many at this concentration. I won't go into the research behind copper peptides (today), but perhaps in the future.The founder of NIOD, Brandon Truaxe, explains this product as one for 'overall skin health.' Not a product that will give results overnight, instead one that improves skin over time. I read a very interesting (interview)link Brandon gave (that I definitely encourage everyone to go read)where he explained CAIS in these terms "Healthy skin is skin that can fight the very small things that are always going wrong well. Our cells lose their ability to fight things and this loss leads to signs of ageing (and other things.) CAIS supports this fighting ability." This is a perfect description of CAIS that I have experienced first hand. I will share more about this in a moment.

The claims of CAIS is that it "targets signs of skin aging, including visible textural damage, uneven tone, visibly enlarged pores, and a general lack of a visibly healthy radiance normally present in younger skin." Exciting, right? But does it really work?

I have been using CAIS since December 2016 and a result I have experienced from using this product is smoother skin. I have texture over my cheeks and forehead that pop up whenever I am not using CAIS. I 100% believe this product has helped to even out my skin tone and texture. Other benefits of CAIS I have experienced is that it is extremely helpful for sensitive skin, helps with wound healing, and has anti-inflammatory properties. I have noticed that any marks from breakouts heal much quicker when using CAIS. I even had a bout of poison ivy on my face earlier this year, and believe CAIS helped with the inflammation and overall healing of the rash. It was only one of three products I used on my face during that time. Also, I wasn't left with any discoloration as is indicative of poison ivy rashes. See why I find Brandon's description so fitting? CAIS enabled my skin to "fight the good fight" by decreasing the healing time and by helping skin to repair itself without defects. I must disclose that at the time I acquired poison ivy, which I am highly allergic to and happens at least once a year,  I had been using CAIS for a little over 3 months. With that said, I'm definitely a believer now and this is why CAIS is not only one of my top NIOD products, but one of my overall favorite skincare products.

CAIS is a gentle, water light serum that I use directly after cleansing and toning, on dry skin. CAIS can be a bit tricky to apply since it is such a watery liquid. Some people drop it into their palm and then apply to their face. I have definitely tried this method, but I end up wasting too much product! Personally, I use the dropper to dispense the liquid directly onto my face, section by section. I am vey careful as to not have the dropper actually come into contact with my skin because I do not want to contaminate the entire bottle of product with anything microscopic that may be left on my face. CHECK THIS. I then pat the product into my skin with the other hand. I use about half a dropper per application for my face and neck. . Niod recommends waiting at least 30 seconds after applying CAIS before applying another product. So if you use any acids in the same routine, definitely use them after applying CAIS because they can effect the

The only downfall to CAIS is when you receive the product, it then has to be mixed. Inside the box is two 15 mL bottles. The 'Activator" bottle has to be poured into the Copper Concentrate. The problem lies in the fact that I am very clumsy and have spilled some liquid 2 out of 3 times I have attempted this process. I literally felt sick to my stomach! This blue, magical liquid isn't cheap! However, I do understand the reasoning behind this 'mixing' is to keep the product stable longer. I always mark the date on my bottles the day that I mix them. The six month countdown clock starts at that moment! However, I am very thankful that I joined the NIOD train (after) they reformulated CAIS, because a previous version had to be kept in the refrigerator in order to keep it stable! Talk about a great way to forget about a skincare product!
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
Didn’t notice it doing anything and if anything it dried my skin out. While using the full NIOD range my skin was at its worse it’s been in years. Was making me break out a ton and was dehydrated. The only things I like from this brand is the LVCE and the hyaluronic acid.NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% - 0.5 ozNiod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic ComplexNIOD Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester (240ml)
Kaya T.
los angeles, CA
I am a skincare snob, and I am so excited to have found this company. There is real science behind their products, including only cutting edge, proven ingredients that actually give REAL results instead of masking issues until you wash the product off. I use this serum in the first step of my regime (I use only this companies products) and after only 5 days my skin had completely transformed. I am now 6 months into using this serum daily, and my skin is so flawless people have been asking me if I've had Botox! I even bumped my head which left a deep cut, and normally any little knick will leave a scar or hyperpigmentation, and this stuff healed it up completely after 7 days without a trace.
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
I have sensitive, dry skin, and NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1% was my first time using copper. I found this serum a perfect introduction--non-irritating, but still potent when it comes to visible skin changes. What really impressed me was all the great effects this delivers in one product: firmer, brighter skin with less inflammation that starts to become noticeable in less than two weeks. If you're on the fence, this is worth a try! I primarily like the anti-aging effects, but it would probably be good for breakouts as well. It's definitely a good multi-tasker; I only with it came in a bigger bottle. NIOD 1% Copper Serum exceeded my expectations and has gotten me hooked on copper peptides for skin care.
Lauren R.
Currently using this. Haven't been using for long but am enjoying using it. Very watery but I put it in my palms and pat it on my skin. Looks blue in colour but no colour transfer to skin. Lasts a while, doesnt seem to be going down too much. Will have to keep using for a few more weeks to see if there's any change in my skin but my skin and experience is so far so Good! I Want to buy multi molecular to use along with it next!
Susen F.
Calgary
This is a must-have part of my skin care regimen. At 55 I'm definitely noticing the effects of gravity on my skin, as well as hyper-pigmentation, texture, and loss of radiance. NIOD's Copper Amino Isolate Serum has improved my skin immensely. My skin is firmer, and the 2 deep wrinkles on my forehead, my 11s, and my nasal labial folds are much less noticeable. It has also firmed the skin under my chin. My under eye area is much less crepey, my hyper-pigmentation is fading, my skin texture is smoother and more refined, and I've got my glow back. This is truly a game-changing serum. It comes in two bottles that you mix together before first use. It's a very watery, blue serum so I tilt my head back and dispense one drop on my forehead, on on each cheek, and one on my neck and massage it in before patting to help it absorb. I also make sure to get my eye area. There is no scent, and it never irritates my sensitive skin. This is one of the most effective anti-aging products I have ever used.
Christie B.
I feel like I'm in the minority with how I feel about this expensive product. I used it religiously morning and night immediately after Cleansing and noticed absolutely no Change in my skin. I won't be repurchasing despite the Instagram hype.
Brenna G.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
This serum states that it should be used along with NIOD's mmhc complex. Can it be used with another moisturizer or is there a noticeable difference with used with mmhc?
Natasha M.
How long did it take before you started noticing any effect? I know this isn't a quick - results sort of thing, but after three months, I'm not sure if it's doing anything. I feel like I bought snake oil. (from my research, copper peptides definitely have potential, but I'm not convinced the serum can effectively deliver it to the skin...) I'm interested to know others' experiences!