Nintendogs (Dalmatian) uploaded by Kristine l.Nintendogs (Dalmatian) uploaded by Kristine l.

BY NINTENDO

• How many dogs did you guys buy normally? Did you have mul...2 Answers
  • Which version of this game is your favorite?3 Answers
Tammie Y.
I loved all the nintendogs games. Even though I would get tired of them after a couple months, I love going back to it just for the nostalgia. :)
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
I used to play the nintendogs games often. I always loved them as I didn't have a dog as a kid. It was almost like having one of my own
Shawna S.
I loved this game when I was younger! You got ro pick three dogs. You could wash them, play with them, and even train them super cute
Hannah G.
I used to play this as a kid! It is the cutest game ever! I definitely recommend it for children, but to be honest I still play it!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
When I was younger this game was my life, MY LIFE. So amazing and fun, it feels like you have an actual dog which is awesome.
Darby R.
Dundalk, MD
I love the ninten dogs games. They are so fun and the dogs are super cute. Call me corny but I love them
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
Loved this game when I was younger. Great game to buy for your kid if they are an animal lover. :D
Daisy C.
Bought this game a while ago for my little brother and he absolutely loved it! Definetly recommend.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
My daughters loved this game, they loved picking there dogs and washing and taking care of the,
Sydney M.
I loved this game! It's like you have a pet but without the responsibility!
Analexis C.
Which version of this game is your favorite?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
How many dogs did you guys buy normally? Did you have multiple dogs?