Nintendogs (Dalmatian) uploaded by Kristine l.Nintendogs (Dalmatian) uploaded by Kristine l.

BY NINTENDO

• How many dogs did you guys buy normally? Did you have mul...2 Answers
  • Which version of this game is your favorite?3 Answers
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
All versions of nintendogs are the same, just different dogs is all. It's quite a boring game. You just buy a dog and take care of it virtually is all. So you have to shower it, pet it, feed it, etc. you can also enroll your dog in a competition to earn more money. I think this is a great game for children. It has super cute graphics and the dogs are actually so adorable and unique. The dogs can even do tricks! If someone has the same game in their console, you guys can connect and your dogs can play together, which is adorable.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely LOVED this game when I was younger. I would play for hours feeding, playing, and bathing my dogs. For a younger kid I would recommend this because you get to play with cute dogs and do other things with them!
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Just found my old DS the other day. The first thing I did was plug in Nintendogs. I was obsessed with it when I was younger, and for good reason: this game is super cool. I love how realistic it is and how fun the training is.
Kristine l.
I have this game still and have had it since I was 13 years old. The game is still fun to me and I still find it extremely fun to play! I like collecting things on the walks.
Sarah R.
I loved this game as a kid! I actually got this game because I had filled up my previous one (the Labrador edition) and I loved the Dalmatian puppies! The walking feature and dog hotel are great ideas!
Kimberley N.
Winona, MN
My step kids love this game. They actually fight over the DS game so they can take care of their own dogs. I think it's a very good interactive game. and I can see where it could possibly train a young child the importance of raising an animal.
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
This was one of my first Nintendo DS games when I was younger. Great for kids. Teaches the responsibility of having a pet without the mess! Lots of puppies to choose from.
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
I loved this game it was fun training dogs. It was so cute and looked realistic, there was dog shows and shower time. I love to train them tricks it was freaking cute.
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
This game is literally the best nintendo game out there like honestly if you want a virtual pet game, this is the way to go, better then any app I can find.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
This was one of my favorite games! I loved how you could take your dog for a walk and wash them when they got dirty and make them go into dog shows
Analexis C.
Which version of this game is your favorite?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
How many dogs did you guys buy normally? Did you have multiple dogs?