Nintendogs (Chihuahua) uploaded by Paige W.

BY NINTENDO

• "it was so much fun to buy and dog and a house then train it!" in 1 review
  • "Used to be super fun as a kid but eh it didn't take me too long to realize how boring it is to switch locations in the game." in 1 review
Ayla A.
This is a very fun game.... until you reach the maximum levels.

When I was very young I used to love playing this game and it was very entertaining, however, as I got older and learned about online dog games, Nintendogs became less and less exciting.

At first it's very fun because you're trying to better your dog and win prizes, however, since it's only a game that isn't based off of other users who play Nintendogs, it becomes somewhat boring.

Yes, you can meet other users through meeting up, however, that's the only interaction you get with other Nintendog users.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was one of my favorite DS games as a kid, but it doesn't have much replay value for me anymore. I toyed with replaying it this past year as a college student, and although the game is still "cute," it's not really as fun anymore. If you have any younger siblings who love dogs, I would definitely find a way to give them this game.
Colleen O.
I used to really like this game when I was in middle school. I had fun caring for the dogs and always wanted to get more. It was hard to train them and after a while I got bored of taking care of them. I don't think I could play it very often without feeling redundant.
Taylor B.
Alvin, TX
I didn't really enjoy this game as much as i thought. Having a real pet was better. You actually can go outside and play fetch and take the dog an actual bath. Video games for a pet is not the way to go. A real one is better! :)
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Used to be super fun as a kid but eh it didn't take me too long to realize how boring it is to switch locations in the game. Still fun though. I mean who doesn't love puppies?
Nicole F.
Really fun game for the younger ones! Boy when I was younger I was obsessed with this game. I wanted to own all the Nintendogs games. I recommend buying it for young girls.
Julia L.
Warren, PA
This game was very enjoyable. It teaches you how to be responsible while having fun. The only problem is that if you don't go on for a while the pets get sick and unhealthy.
Soufyane T.
Burbank, CA
I bought this game because i thought that it was cute and i liked dogs so i gave it a try and it was fun for a week or two but then it became boring.
Jessica D.
For a child, this is a great, fun game. As an adult, not so much. However, it is more geared toward children than adults so in that case, it's fine.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
Nintendogs used to be my shit! it was so much fun to buy and dog and a house then train it! but after a little while it just got so boring
Ines G.