Nintendo Yoshi's Touch & Go

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Yoshi's Touch & Go!
How would you rate this product?
I love all Mario games and Yoshi was always one of my favorites so I had to try this game! It's super cute and challenging but not too challenging! I love how fun it is and it keeps me occupied for longer than I'd prefer, which isn't bad!
Long Beach, CA
When I play this game I always get glued to the game and lose track of time. My children also join me. I don't think the game have any issue. The reason I bought the game because I am a fan of Yoshi. This character just bring back childhood memories for me.
One of the first games to come out for the Nintendo DS, and not bad. A good introduction to getting comfortable with the touch controls, but on the older Nintendo DS, the screen was not always as responsive as the newer ones are which made aiming a challenge. You can now find this game for pretty cheap pre-owned, and with the newer, better DS screens it is definitely worth playing.
Everybody loves the classics! Mario and co are part of this! I can spend all day long playing!!
Santa Ana, Santa Ana
One of my favorite games!! Is so fun! It reminds me when I was a little girl and Play with my brother! Childhood memories!

Looking for your answer?